Kenneth Rosland Park
This is an average course at best when it comes to challenges and variety of holes, but I will say that not many courses are as fun to play. Beginners would fare well, but advanced players also have a few holes that will challenge them. All in all one of my favorites in this part of the Twin Cities.
nice park, well maintained. there are some holes that will definatly challenge you. for the most part the terrain is flat, with a few holes that have hills in play. i give this course a 4 out 10 rating for toughness.
Beautiful well maintained course. Good variety of holes. The first half of the course is very open and the second half located on the east side of the park has plenty of trees to throw through.
Courses Close By
- Hyland Ski and Snowboard Area, Bloomington MN US
- Hyland Ski & Snowboard - Short 9, Bloomington MN US
- Blake Middle School DGC, Hopkins MN US
- Bryant Lake Park, Eden Prairie MN US
- Moir Park, Bloomington MN US
- Hopkins High School, Minnetonka MN US
- Minnehaha Falls/Wabun Picnic DGC, Minneapolis MN US
- Staring Lake Park, Eden Prairie MN US
- Fort Snelling, Fort Snelling MN US
- Wirth Par 3, Golden Valley MN US