Kendall Indian Hammocks Park (East)
Did not get to play this course because we had our dog. Just so pet owners know----NO PETS ALLOWED IN THIS PARK.
Likewise, I could not find 3 or 13. I did find a nice local who pointed me in the right direction on a couple of other holes (7) while mentioning that that the course is "not friendly if you're from out of town". I'd concur. The course is well laid-out, varied in a quite nice way, but is very poorly signed/labeled. If you don't have a local guide, I would suggest skipping this course.
A couple of notes:
There's a blank bulletin board in the "island" at the east end of the parking lot. It's only blank on one side. The other side has scorecards/etc. Tee #1 is within about 30 yards of that board.
When you're at the hole on 6, walk around the entranceway to the school to find the tee for 7, in the field to the right of the maintenance building.
The hole for #16 is hidden in the woods to the right.
The tee for #17 is also hidden in the woods to the right.
The directions to find the course were good. There were no maps in the mapbox at the bulletin board, so I gave it a shot anyway. I couldn't find holes 3, 13 and 14. I was disturbed that hole 15 threw across the park entry road. The road was not very busy, but not a safe design.
Courses Close By
- Kendall Indian Hammocks Park (West), Miami (Kendall) FL US(1 vote)
- Palmetto Bay Villiage Center, Palmetto Bay FL USNo votes yet
- Historical Virginia Key Beach Park, Virginia Key FL USNo votes yet
- Amelia Earhart Park, Hialeah FL US(1 vote)
- Brian Piccolo Sports Park, Hollywood FL USNo votes yet
- Orangebrook Country Club, Hollywood FL USNo votes yet
- Plantation Heritage Disc Golf Course, Plantation FL US(1 vote)
- Markham Park, Sunrise FL USNo votes yet
- The Jet Stream Disc Golf Course at Snyder Park, Fort Lauderdale FL USNo votes yet
- Easterlin Park, Ft. Lauderdale FL US(3 votes)