Hudson Mills Metropark - Original
The complex is the best in the state 2 course both amazing courses within 200 ft from each other the fees are a little high with $5 to enter the park $2 to play or $25 yearly to enter the park and $50 to play as yearly fees.
I have to say original is easier than monster and unlike independence the course is installed all year long. The course is beautiful nice wife fairways for half the course the wooded ones are still a bit wider than I'm used to but still very nice it my home course so I'm partial but nice and long course and when our group worked to design the Merrill field course this was our inspiration a course everyone could play and everyone would find interesting because that is what Hudson mills is... All around a great course.
the best course i've ever been to...some long holes, some short holes...i've seen a rattlesnake out there...if you are in the area, this place is a must! 24 holes of amazingness!
Courses Close By
- Hudson Mills Metropark - Monster, Ann Arbor (Dexter) MI US
- Independence Lake - Red Hawk Disc Golf Course, Whitmore Lake MI US
- Independence Lake - Picnic Disc Golf Course, Whitmore Lake MI US
- The Gulch, Hamburg MI US
- Bandemer Park, Ann Arbor MI US
- BRATS, Ann Arbor MI US
- Pioneer High School, Ann Arbor MI US
- Marion Township Disc Golf Course, Howell MI US
- Brighton High School, Brighton MI US
- Mary Beth Doyle Park, Ann Arbor MI US