More to this course than Untested Virtue would have you believe. There are several holes on which you must navigate through beautiful old hardwoods. It is, I'm told, the oldest existing course in the state. It is a fairly easy course on which to break par and is a red tee type layout. I played in The State Games Tournament two years in a row a few years back, finishing one stroke off the lead both times. Won the Silver Medal the first time; won nothing the second time, as four players tied for first.
Short, wide open course. Sparse trees, lots of open grassland. Geared specifically toward beginners. Not much to say here, other than I wish it were better marked. A good player should be able to shoot under par using only a putter.
Courses Close By
- The Patriot Disc Golf Course at Triad Park, Kernersville NC US(1 vote)
- Stokesdale Town Park, Stokesdale NC US(1 vote)
- Shoals Disc Golf Course, Pinnacle NC USNo votes yet
- Armfield Civic Center, Pilot Mountain NC USNo votes yet
- Johnson Street Park, High Point NC US(6 votes)
- Guilford Meadows, Greensboro NC USNo votes yet
- Yadkin County Park, Yadkinville NC US(2 votes)
- Haw River State Park Nature Trail Disc Golf, Browns Summit NC USNo votes yet
- Creekside Park, Archdale NC US(2 votes)
- Barber Park, Greensboro NC US(5 votes)