No votes yet
Half through thick woods, half open field holes. Popular for picnics and walkers. Be cautious of pedestrians.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,136ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
I-85 to exit 48B - Rte. 276 (Laurens Rd.) exit west towards Greenville. Turn left on Laurel Creek Rd. (across from Hooters on the right) just before Haywood Rd. Park is on your left.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Gower Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Timmons Park, Greenville SC US
- Holmes Park, Greenville SC US
- Simpsonville City Park, Simpsonville SC US
- Furman University, Greenville SC US
- Century Park Disc Golf Course, Greer SC US
- Foothills Disc Golf Course, Easley SC US
- Grand Central Station, Central SC US
- City Beach Disc Golf Course at Darwin Wright Park, Anderson SC US
- Shoally Creek, Boiling Springs SC US
- The Trails Disc Golf Course, Anderson SC US