played once. would rather stay on the freeway a few more exits and play deerfield park.
Not impressed with this place at all.
Pro:Good for a fast game. Getting there was not to bad.
Con:Not very challenging (i.e., distance or obstacles). People love to hang out around the chains... we warned some guy to move he did not..got decked and was pissed. Grass and park in general needs TLC.
Stay on the freeway. Crossing fairways and short - only good if you are adding to your course number total or a local looking for practice on a weekday.
Courses Close By
- Lake Forest Golf And Practice Center , Lake Forest CA USNo votes yet
- Huntington Beach Central Park, Huntington Beach CA US(8 votes)
- Twila-Reid Park, Anaheim CA US(4 votes)
- La Mirada Regional Park - Lake 18, La Mirada CA US(13 votes)
- La Mirada Regional Park - Back 18, La Mirada CA US(1 vote)
- El Dorado Park Disc Golf Course, Long Beach CA US(8 votes)
- Prado Regional Park Disc Golf Course, Chino CA US(4 votes)
- Liberty Park, Cerritos CA US(2 votes)
- River Walk, Corona CA US(6 votes)
- Whittier Narrows Park, South El Monte CA US(6 votes)