Friends of Punderson Disc Golf Course
First course I ever played and it's still my favorite after playing many other local courses. It is in a secluded area of the park with beautiful views. The course is pretty complete and groomed with large concrete tee pads. Can't wait for the island hole to be finished on #2.
Enjoyed the course very much! Played it not long after it opened! Many lake views make it an interesting course! I like the hole that has a tunnel of trees.I want to play when the leaves are on the trees ,They should add some toughness to the course ! First few holes feature views of the water. then into the woods for the fun stuff. A nice putting basket greets you as you head for hole 1 !
Courses Close By
- George Knox Park, Middlefield OH US
- Cuyahoga County Airport Disc Golf Course, Richmond Heights OH US
- Hudson Springs Park Disc Golf Course, Hudson OH US
- Osborne Park Disc Golf, Willoughby OH US
- Sims Park Disc Golf Course, Euclid OH US
- The Grassman at West Branch State Park, Ravenna OH US
- Kent State University -Trumbull, Warren OH US
- Clarence Darrow Park (Young's Run), Warren OH US
- Squirrel Run Disc Golf Course at Mosquito Lake, Cortland OH US
- Parma Disc Golf Course at Veterans Memorial Park, Parma OH US