Fiddler's Creek Golf Center
No votes yet
Beautiful course surrounds ball golf driving range and weaves through woods along the Namekagon river. Elevation changes on 7 holes. Red, white and blue tees. Nice mix of tight and open. Open mid April to mid October. Fee: $3 to $5. Be wary of ticks.
# Holes: 23
Target Type: Mach V
Course Length: 9,000ft
Alternate Length: 4,309ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 12
From Hayward, go 2 miles south on Hwy 63 to a left on Timberlawn Rd., over RR tracks then left on Nursury Rd. Clubhouse is on the right.
First Tee: (
Email: Dick Langton
Contact Phone #1: (715) 634-2426
Contact Phone #2: (715) 634-4108
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Fiddler's Creek Golf Center? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Telemark Resort Disc Golf Course, Cable WI US
- White Pine 2.0, Birchwood WI US
- Fire Tower 9, Birchwood WI US
- Heartwood Retreat - Main Course, Trego WI US
- Heartwood Retreat - Par 3 Course, Trego WI US
- UW-BC Campus Greens, Rice Lake WI US
- Blueberry Hill, High Bridge WI US
- Highbridge Gold, High Bridge WI US
- Granite Ridge, High Bridge WI US
- Woodland Greens, High Bridge WI US