This course is ok, played it today at lunch. The holes are short, most 300 and under. Windy day too which didn't help. But still fun.
The course has great fairways amidst large old growth oak trees. Plays shorter and tight near baseball field on hole one. Good signage and would benefit from multiple pads set further back. Water hazards add to the need for accuracy on the longer drives.
Courses Close By
- ChainDragon @ The Freeport Sports Complex, Freeport FL US
- Gator Links at NLA, Milton FL US
- Pirates Cove at NLA, Milton FL US
- NAS Whiting Field DGC, Milton FL US
- Sunset DGC, Gulf Breeze FL US
- Hitzman Optimist DGC, Pensacola FL US
- University of West Florida, Pensacola FL US
- Oaks DGC @ Blue Angel Park, Pensacola FL US
- Pines DGC @ Blue Angel Park, Pensacola FL US
- Palmetto DGC @ Blue Angel Park, Pensacola FL US