We really enjoy this course, and it is suprisingly well spread out considering the urban location. Trees can be a little tricky in spots, and the undergrowth is thick enough to make it tough to find poor throws.
Really fun course. A few dropoffs on the banks of the Milwaukee River. Layout was fairly intuitive, with some very basic small signs directing you to the next tee, when necessary. Some tees and holes are quite close, so listen for "FORE!" when you play. I played on probably the first nice day of the season, so it was pretty busy out there, and with good reason. Nice course, wish we had one like this back home in Ohio.
Courses Close By
- Dineen Park, Milwaukee WI US
- Brown Deer Park, Milwaukee WI US
- Wil-O-Way Underwood Disc Golf Course, Wauwatosa WI US
- Dretzka Park, Milwaukee WI US
- Homestead High School, Mequon WI US
- Spassland Disc Golf Course, Germantown WI US
- Wil-O-Way Grant Course, South Milwaukee WI US
- Abendschein Park, Oak Creek WI US
- Valley View Park, New Berlin WI US
- Lime-Kiln Park, Grafton WI US