Elmer Thomas Disc Golf Course
Easy to navigate, lots of signs, big course maps on 1 and 10. Long tees are long and fairly open, short tees still provide a challenge for the average skilled golfer. Baskets are old DGA Mach 1's from the late 1970's that are still in good condition. Baskets have single chains and a shallow bucket to make putting more challenging, especially in the Oklahoma winds. A fun course that you should play if in the area.
Great signage! Easy layout. Easy to get to. Next to a nice museum. Long course on the long tees. Fun course on the short tees. The road, parking lots and walking paths come into play quite a bit. Good use of the trees, but there are not very many. It was a 100+ degrees when I played and it seemed long on the long tees. Not very many trees but a bunch of prairie dogs. Good course.
Courses Close By
- Cameron University, Lawton OK USNo votes yet
- Simmons Center, Duncan OK US(2 votes)
- Duncan Lake - West, Duncan OK US(1 vote)
- Shannon Springs Park, Chickasha OK USNo votes yet
- Wind Creek Park DGC, Sheppard AFB TX US(1 vote)
- Gordon Lake Disc Golf Course, Iowa Park TX US(2 votes)
- Lucy Park, Wichita Falls TX USNo votes yet
- City Park, Altus OK US(1 vote)
- Lake Wichita Park, Wichita Falls TX USNo votes yet
- Schrock Park, Tuttle OK USNo votes yet