Dorsey's Knob Disc Golf Course
I was so glad when this got installed in Morgantown. Surprisingly fun for being almost all open. Has the steepest uphill hole and the steepest downhill hole I've every played.
Very fun course for all skill levels. Lot's of elevation shots both ascending and descending. Course is still growing with 19 DISCatcher baskets (1 for practice) and 18 short tee pads formed and graveled.
Most holes are under 300 feet with the difficulty being not in the distance but, in the terrain and varied elevations. Signs are on the way.
Careful where you throw that disc Eugene!
Courses Close By
- Orange Crush, Fairmont WV US
- Seth Burton Memorial Disc Golf Course, Fairmont WV US
- Jumonville Camp & Retreat Center, Hopwood PA US
- Veterans Memorial Park, Clarksburg WV US
- California University of PA, Coal Center PA US
- Wisp Deep Creek Ski Resort, McHenry MD US
- Red Neck Disc Golf, Confluence PA US
- Seven Springs Mountain Resort, Seven Springs PA US
- Davis & Elkins College, Elkins WV US
- The Timberdoodle Thicket, Middlebourne WV US