Nice and wide open course so it's forgiving to beginners. Played on a Saturday afternoon and it was not crowded at all. Make sure to print the course map before you go or you'll be wandering trying to find the next hole.
make sure that you follow the tee signs because the course is very hard to follow and there is no par listings either
challenging on some holes, but at the same time it is beginner friendly.
Courses Close By
- Wil-O-Way Underwood DGC, Wauwatosa WI US
- Estabrook Park, Milwaukee WI US
- Brown Deer Park, Milwaukee WI US
- Dretzka Park, Milwaukee WI US
- Homestead High School, Mequon WI US
- Spassland Disc Golf Course, Germantown WI US
- Valley View Park, New Berlin WI US
- Village Park, Sussex WI US
- Wil-O-Way Grant Course, South Milwaukee WI US
- Abendschein Park, Oak Creek WI US