Deer Lick Park
For a beginning disc golf player, this course has a really nice length. Not tremendously far on any of the holes. Yet there's still a lot of stuff to navigate through. I don't agree that the shot shapes are really all that difficult. Some of the holes are rather narrow, but nothing worse than some of the other courses I've played. Not a ton of water anymore, since it doesn't really rain so much in GA anymore. There are quite a few dry creek beds.
Given the resources available, this is a decent course that utilized the spaces in this park well. A LOT of work has gone into carving some of these holes out and they look pretty good, but the course still has a kind of unfinished feel. There is a bit of luck required here to avoid OB, "ghost trees", and water, and a few holes force some very unnatural flight paths.
Courses Close By
- Frog Rock Park, Austell GA USNo votes yet
- Hunter Memorial Park, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- Boundary Waters, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- White Oak Park, Dallas GA US(3 votes)
- Oregon Park, Marietta GA US(3 votes)
- Perkerson Park, Atlanta GA US(3 votes)
- Southern Poly State University, Marietta GA USNo votes yet
- Flyboy Aviation, Whitesburg GA US(2 votes)
- Legacy Park Disc Golf Course, Kennesaw GA USNo votes yet
- Chamblee Church Disc Golf Course, Chamblee GA USNo votes yet