C.P. Adams Park
A little confusing for a first timer - that's been well documented on previous posts. A fun and challenging course, nonetheless. If playing the long tees, there are a few holes nearly impossible to score a "3" on. Mostly open and with gently rolling hills. Break out the long range driver for this course.
Like MANY other courses that I have played(Kaposia, Oakwood to name a couple)--if you haven't played C.P.Adams before it can be confusing... A nice variety of holes and shots to play(open bombs, through trees, hizers, and annies) Hole 14 has been this way for years, it is a little challenge after a bunch of open holes... With the course layout printed, you shouldn't have a problem getting through your round... The "short tees" are rectangles, and the "LONG TEES" are trapezoids with the wide end pointing towards the pin(except hole #14 which has no "LONG TEE", you use just the groud, and 2x4 as the tee area...
nice course, but very poorly marked. i found it very hard to figure out which tees went to what hole, and which ones were the pro tees. the terrain is mostly flat with a few holes in the woods. the course is well maintained with some very challenging holes. i give this course an 8 out of 10 rating for toughness, however i wouldnt recommend playing it with out a guide, or some kind of map.
This course is difficult to navigate around the first few times playing, especially with the dual tees. A map helps but nothing works better than asking to follow another group ahead. Some very unique and interesting holes, a course I would definitely recommend playing.
Most of the course is in good condition.
However, nearly impossible to figure out where each tee is without course map from playdg (link to site is above in description). Numbers on most signs and goals have been worn off and 14 is inaccessible from tee due to erosion, recommend skipping over 14.
Definitely a course worth going to, as long as you have a map!
Courses Close By
- Hastings Middle School Disc Golf Course, Hastings MN USNo votes yet
- Oakwood Park, Cottage Grove MN US(4 votes)
- Inver Hills Community College Disc Golf Course, Inver Grove Hieghts MN USNo votes yet
- The Valley Disc Golf Course, Inver Grove Heights MN US(3 votes)
- Brockway Disc Golf Course, Rosemount MN US(3 votes)
- River Falls Disc Golf Course, River Falls WI US(3 votes)
- Hannah's Bend Park, Cannon Falls MN US(1 vote)
- Teens For Christ Disc Golf Course, Hudson WI USNo votes yet
- Northview Park, Eagan MN US(5 votes)
- Kaposia Park, South St. Paul MN US(7 votes)