Coyote Creek Disc Golf Course at Hellyer Park
I just came from the course.
The course is very easy to find, and there's parking just next to the course. A big plus.
For me, it was difficult that you cannot see the holes from the tees, so I had to always check first where's the hole. (My first time here)
The highway is really close to the course. That wasn't very nice.
But the holes are very nicely positioned on the course. It feels easy and safe to proceed to the next hole.
I have played this corse many times. The best part of this is that they have the ability to move holes around there are 2 tees, short and far and there is 3 different holes a,b,c and they move so its not always the same. the only reason i wont give this 5/5 is becuse it floods in the middel of the corse. Other than that its a grate corse. parking is good and close to the freeway.
I've only played this one course, so I don't have much to compare it to. It is mildly hilly, with lots of trees and bushes to make things interesting. The locals appear to like to come here and trash the place by ripping up course signage and spray painting graffiti around. Kind of sad.
Courses Close By
- Parque De La Raza Disc Golf Course, San Jose CA US(4 votes)
- Kelley Park Disc Golf Course, San Jose CA US(2 votes)
- Scotts Valley High School Circuit, Scotts Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Aptos High School Disc Golf Course, Aptos CA US(5 votes)
- Black Mouse Disc Golf Course, Felton CA US(3 votes)
- DeLaveaga Park Disc Golf Course, Santa Cruz CA US(13 votes)
- Pinto Lake Disc Golf Course, Watsonville CA US(5 votes)
- Little Basin Disc Golf Course, Boulder Creek CA USNo votes yet
- Bridge to Bridge, Santa Cruz CA USNo votes yet
- U.C. Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz CA US(1 vote)