Champoeg State Park
Completely flat, very open course. Very fun to play, but more of a course to get the feel for your discs then actually test your skills. Highly recomended and especially so for beginners! Enjoy
Fun course, not really challenging, but fun to play. Depending on the time of the year it can be very wet. This is a State Park, so a day use fee is required.
Good clean course. Somewhat challenging with some right doglegs and nice tight fairways. Lots of trees, but they are fairly tall and narrow. Watch out for Dog droppings from careless owners and also for cars and pedestrians during summer months or busy times.
Courses Close By
- Ewing Young, Newberg OR US
- Herbert Hoover Park, Newberg OR US
- Eco Disc Golf Park, Canby OR US
- Wortman Park, McMinnville OR US
- Greenway Park, Beaverton OR US
- Portland Lunchtime Disc Golf Course, Portland OR US
- Keizer Rapids, Keizer OR US
- Orchard Park, Hillsboro OR US
- Canyonview Camp, Silverton OR US
- McMenamins Grand Lodge, Forest Grove OR US