Redesigned in Jan 2013. Lacks length but interesting basket deployment. Needs tees and signs to earn a 3 or better but Carl is on the job!
Very dissapointed about this course. Too bad too because this is nice, clean park. There are no maps that I could find anywhere (online or at the park). It was difficult to find tee #1. When I found it, the entire disc course was overgrown with weeds and brush. There are concrete pads with a diagram at each tee. I played the 1st basket and was unable to play anymore it was so bad overgrown, even around the tee pads. Also, the course is only 9 baskets, they are short distances and very small openings between trees. It will be a tight and difficult course to play as is. I think it has a lot of possibility if it were cleaned up but as it is, it gets a 1/5. The baskets seem brand new too. Not sure what's happened to this course. Once it gets cleaned up, I can see myself scoring it higher.
Courses Close By
- Cornwallis Road Park, Durham NC US(5 votes)
- Leigh Farm Park, Chapel Hill NC US(2 votes)
- Valley Springs Park, Durham NC US(5 votes)
- UNC Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill NC US(4 votes)
- Southern Community, Chapel Hill NC US(7 votes)
- Cedar Hills Rotary Park, Raleigh NC US(3 votes)
- Kentwood, Raleigh NC US(5 votes)
- Anderson Park Disc Golf, Carrboro NC US(5 votes)
- NC State Centennial Campus, Raleigh NC US(2 votes)
- Apex Nature Park, Apex NC US(1 vote)