Baraboo Lions Disc Golf Course
Course under construction now this summer, just holes 5/17/18 are out. Other than this, this is a great course with excellent variety. Some of the tee-offs are a bit slanted with the rubber mats, Awesome course for being at a college and good signage.
Is the park called 'Oshsner Park and Zoo'?
Has Jason Hendrickson ever played there?
Are there any people in that town speak Dutch?
Is there a baseball club in town?
I'd love to play that course, after I win the lottery I can see the path, plan and goal.
Fun course to play, nice variety of open & tight wooded holes. Not an easy course playing from far tees IMO. May need mosquito spray.
this is a great course definitely one of my favorites love the wooded holes the long tees make it really fun but the pars are set a bit high its too easy to get birdies and on some holes eagles if you want a challenge play the course with one less stroke than your allowed on every hole
A fun course to play. Short, but not easy. Long tees will challenge most players. Nice distance tester on the long tee #15 at 660 feet along a soccer field
Courses Close By
- Bluffview Park, Sumpter WI USNo votes yet
- Loganville Village Park, Loganville WI USNo votes yet
- Marion Park, Prairie Du Sac WI US(2 votes)
- Collipp-Worden Park, Portage WI USNo votes yet
- Lodi Middle School, Lodi WI USNo votes yet
- Arena Disc Golf Course, Arena WI USNo votes yet
- Mile Bluff Disc Golf Course, Mauston WI USNo votes yet
- Vallarta-Ast Disc Golf Course, Deforest WI US(4 votes)
- Westfield High School, Westfield WI USNo votes yet
- Krouskop Park, Richland Center WI USNo votes yet