Altamont Lions DGC @ Gilbert Park
Easy to navigate and well kept. Fun for a quick round.
Pros - Good course for beginners and those looking to improve their ACE count. Some challenges when shooting through the woods on 5 and 9.
Cons - Thick undergrowth in the roughs may make finding a bad throw tough.
NOTE - If you throw into the fenced off antenna tower area on #8 look for the long disc retrieval tool on the fence. Better than leaving a disc behind!
Courses Close By
- Eagle Point Disc Golf Course, Saint Elmo IL US
- Effingham Disc Golf Course, Effingham IL US
- Vandalia DGC, Vandalia IL US
- Neoga Old City Park DGC, Neoga IL US
- Lake Land College DGC, Mattoon IL US
- Wyman Park, Sullivan IL US
- Coles Creek, Carlyle IL US
- Foundation Park DGC - Champ 18, Centralia IL US
- Foundation Park DGC - Rec 9, Centralia IL US
- EIU Disc Golf Course, Charleston IL US