University of West Georgia
Course was a big disappointment. Hole baskets are marked, but not the tees, so for several of the holes it's your guess where you are supposed to tee off from. There were some posts with a slanted top on it that we guessed were the tee markers, but no number markings were on them. To give you an idea of what the course is like, imagine a plot of land where you have a big open area in the middle surrounded by dense bushes and trees around the perimeter. On the edges of the open area are where the majority of the holes are placed, so if you throw where your disc usually trails off to the right (left handers) then this course would lend itself to your type of throw. Most right handers like me, not so. Course is unimaginative, very poorly marked, and not well maintained. After nine holes, we'd had enough and left, not planning on returning.
I'm just getting into the sport, so I don't have too much knowledge about what good course is like, but this is a pretty fun course to play. I go to UWG, so I play it 2-4 times per week, and it hasn't gotten old on me yet. If the college chose to have better upkeep, it would be a lot better. #1 and #9 are the only true challenges on the course. Everything else is a pretty easy 3.
Courses Close By
- Hobbs Farm Park, Carrollton GA USNo votes yet
- Flyboy Aviation, Whitesburg GA US(2 votes)
- Hunter Memorial Park, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- White Oak Park, Dallas GA US(3 votes)
- Boundary Waters, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- Deer Lick Park, Douglasville GA US(2 votes)
- Lake Point Park, Heflin AL US(2 votes)
- Frog Rock Park, Austell GA USNo votes yet
- Village Green, Peachtree City GA US(1 vote)
- Oregon Park, Marietta GA US(3 votes)