Mountaineer Disc Golf Course
Wide open with decently long holes. A lot of throwing up hill, which isn't a ton of fun. A good course to work on your drive accuracy.
Pros: some fun wide-open drives, including a few throwing downhill.
Cons: rocky terrain can be hard on discs, tee boxes are total crap, not much variation.
renovated this summer. i think it's 18 now. still not a very good course though.
Courses Close By
- Gunnison Elementary Disc Golf Course, Gunnison CO USNo votes yet
- Big Mine Disc Golf Course, Crested Butte CO USNo votes yet
- 10-3 at CB, Mt. Crested Butte CO US(3 votes)
- Round Top Mountain Park, Lake City CO USNo votes yet
- Aspen Mountain, Aspen CO US(1 vote)
- Snowmass Ski Resort Red Disc Golf Course, Snowmass Village CO USNo votes yet
- Snowmass Ski Resort Yellow Disc Golf Course, Snowmass Village CO USNo votes yet
- Poncha Springs, Poncha Springs CO US(3 votes)
- Delta County Fairgrounds, Hotchkiss CO USNo votes yet
- Buena Vista Disc Golf Course, Buena Vista CO US(1 vote)