Mills Park Disc Golf Course
A nice little course set in a nice location. You need to walk quite a ways to get from hole 2 to hole 3. It is set in a nice park with a playground for the kiddies. We enjoyed playing it but it is certainly nothing special.
A neat course to play while in the area. Course is well maintained, eight holes have concrete pads. Hole nine has a shortened wooden tee. The three wooded holes are indeed very wooded. Hole two is basically in the woods, very tough to play conventionally. Only two or three holes require a driver, expect a lot of midrange drives. All in all, entertaining course; could use some refinement.
Courses Close By
- Walters State Community College, Sevierville TN USNo votes yet
- Dandridge School Disc Golf, Dandridge TN USNo votes yet
- Johnson University Disc Golf Course, Knoxville TN USNo votes yet
- Carson-Newman College Disc Golf Course, Jefferson City TN USNo votes yet
- The Claytons Disc Golf Course, Alcoa TN US(1 vote)
- Maryville College Woods, Maryville TN USNo votes yet
- Morristown Kiwanis Disc Golf Course, Morristown TN US(2 votes)
- Fontana Village Resort Disc Golf Course, Fontana Dam NC US(3 votes)
- Lost Mine Campground, Bryson City NC USNo votes yet
- Morningside Park, Knoxville TN US(2 votes)