Justin Trails Big Brother Disc Golf Course
Directions to course are perfect. Map provided is perfect as well.
The owners of this resort are the most friendly, magnanimous people I've ever had the pleasure to meet.
Magnificent course. One of the better ones I've ever seen. A must play. Championship in all aspects, including views. Enjoy Hole#1 at 1000ft+. Hole #16, is probably the signature hole overlooking the valley, driveable if you can throw it 400ft. Courses like this exemplify the pristine beauty of the area and make disc golf a pleasure to play. Wow!! -jdinfinity #26350
Big Brother is a Championship level course that offers a variety of holes in length and shot type. I must visit, but don't forget pants because the Gooseberry with tear up your legs if you stray from the fairway. Just 15 minutes South of Sparta, WI off of Interstate 90. $5 to play all-day!! Stay for the weekend and camp. Enjoy!
Courses Close By
- Justin Trails Classic Disc Golf Course, Sparta WI USNo votes yet
- Amundson Park, Sparta WI USNo votes yet
- Meadowview Middle School, Sparta WI USNo votes yet
- The Pines at Cashton, Cashton WI USNo votes yet
- Pine View Campground at Fort McCoy, Fort McCoy WI USNo votes yet
- Eagle Run, Esofea WI USNo votes yet
- Mormon Coulee Park, La Crosse WI USNo votes yet
- Rowe Park, Onalaska WI USNo votes yet
- Tomah VA Medical Center, Tomah WI USNo votes yet
- Veteran Hills, Viroqua WI USNo votes yet