Forest Park Disc Golf Course
Great course. Nice and shaded, clean park. Some of the holes you do have to watch for walkers. Good amount of trees, fun to play on.
A nice 18 hole course laid out over a large area. The park also contains a huge playground for kids, horseshoe pits, a pavilion for entertainment, a swimming pool, and an (ball) golf course.
You're often shooting around or under a few trees. The grass was well trimmed. Even I'd be hard pressed to lose a disk here (it reminded me a lot of the Milligan Park course for you Crawfordsville-ians, only bigger). The only problem I had was finding the first tee, and then every once in a while, finding the next tee. The Saturday that I went (also Labor Day weekend) there were a lot of people there, so I occasionally had to wait for non-golfers to vacate the fairway.
I've only played it once, but I'll be back. Do not park by the playground unless you want a LONG walk to the first tee. DO park by the (ball) golf course.
Courses Close By
- Deming Park - North, Terre Haute IN US(2 votes)
- Deming Park - South, Terre Haute IN USNo votes yet
- Rockville Lake Park, Rockville IN US(1 vote)
- Big Walnut Sports Park, Greencastle IN US(3 votes)
- Edgewood Disc Golf Course, Ellettsville IN USNo votes yet
- Milligan Park Disc Golf Course, Crawfordsville IN US(1 vote)
- Karst Farm Park, Bloomington IN US(1 vote)
- Sugar Creek Campground, Crawfordsville IN USNo votes yet
- Crestmont, Bloomington IN US(2 votes)
- CICA Disc Golf Course, Mooresville IN USNo votes yet