CSUMB Oaks Disc Golf Course
This course needs some marking maintenance, but otherwise is a splendid mix of challenges one would expect from a great course. I agree with the other commenter, the initial time you play this course you should print out a map to take with you or play with someone who has been before. If the course was well maintained and marked, it would be a five. The red white and blue tees have adequate and appropriate separation, wouldn't mind seeing some gold tees here. If the cypress course bores you for the level open shots, then this course and its complex elevation changes will provide you with an exciting challenge.
This was only my second time discgolfing, but I would definitly recomend yoy find someone who has done the course before to help you find the tees. If it wasn't for my droid and the map, we would have been comopletly lost. Nice layout, and challange, but tons of foxtail stickers and a few patches of poisen oak to watch out for. I am giviing it a 3 due to the poor marking between holes and low maintainance of the course, but liked the hiking and challange, so couldn't go lower.
Courses Close By
- CSUMB Cypress Disc Golf Course, Seaside CA US(4 votes)
- Los Arboles Middle School Disc Golf Course, Marina CA USNo votes yet
- Spartan Disc Golf Course at Seaside High School, Seaside CA USNo votes yet
- Ryan Ranch Disc Golf Course, Monterey CA US(7 votes)
- Cypress Community Church, Salinas CA USNo votes yet
- Don Dahvee Open Space, Monterey CA US(2 votes)
- Old Sawmill, Pacific Grove CA USNo votes yet
- Carmel Middle School, Carmel CA US(1 vote)
- The Stadium Course at Natividad Creek Park, Salinas CA US(2 votes)
- Pinto Lake Disc Golf Course, Watsonville CA US(5 votes)