Chimney Rock Disc Golf Course
Maybe it's better in the winter, but it's a swamp in the summer and not that intriguing. Especially since it's only 9 holes.
A quick little course, probably great in the winter but its so overgrown off the fairway and some trees and so thick and covered in ivy i lost 3 DISCS HERE in what would have been a quick half hour round but took me 2 hours trying to find my favorite discs but no luck. Some shots are nice but there are alot of people walking around too so watch out. Decent 9 hole though, only gave it a 2 because I was covered in posion ivy after looking for an hour and not finding my besties.
Courses Close By
- Greenwood Meadows, Warren NJ USNo votes yet
- Harry Dunham Park, Basking Ridge NJ US(2 votes)
- Disc Golf at Old Towne Park, Branchburg NJ USNo votes yet
- Rutgers, Douglass College, New Brunswick NJ USNo votes yet
- Greystone Woods @ Central Park, Morris Plains NJ US(2 votes)
- Thompson Park, Monrow Township NJ USNo votes yet
- Camp Tecumseh, Pittstown NJ USNo votes yet
- Mercer County Park, West Windsor NJ US(2 votes)
- Manalapan Recreation Center, Manalapan NJ USNo votes yet
- Fields of Dreams Disc Golf Course, Great Meadows NJ US(4 votes)