Brevard College Disc Golf Course
a great course when football practice isn't going on....try to play this one early in the day to escape the students and their activities on campus...
The first course I ever played. Great views lots of joggers, people playing baseball, football, problems with people in fairways. The holes along the wetland are poorly placed in a floodplain along with the football fields. This back area always will flood after big storms. The installations near the church on the back 9 are excellent and more typical of what I would expect from a course with this much land available. Would recommend skipping long holes over playing fields and heading to the holes by the church. Playing the first 5 backwards is a great way to get in 10 without walking thru the back area. Overall recommend going to Asheville and playing highland hills versus this course.
Courses Close By
- Tom Mantsch Disc Golf Course, Etowah NC USNo votes yet
- Jackson Park, Hendersonville NC USNo votes yet
- Crookston Disc Golf Course, Fletcher NC US(2 votes)
- Bethel Elementary School, Bethel NC USNo votes yet
- Meadowbrook Elementary Disc Golf Course, Canton NC USNo votes yet
- Lake Julian Disc Golf Course, Arden NC USNo votes yet
- Enka High School Disc Golf Course, Candler NC US(1 vote)
- Sandhill Nature Trail Disc Golf, Asheville NC USNo votes yet
- Bear Lake Reserve Disc Golf Course, Tuckasegee NC USNo votes yet
- Haywood Community College, Clyde NC US(1 vote)