gordonmk
Jun 28 2014, 01:23 PM
The location is confirmed. The contract is signed. The 37th Annual Waterloo Disc Golf Classic, Oct 18-19, 2014, will be returning to the historic Hancock Golf Course in Austin! Hancock is the small, beautiful 9-hole ball golf course located at E. 41st and Red River, and was the very first golf course in Austin. It is just a mile or two north of our beloved Waterloo Park, and the same creek runs through it that runs through Waterloo (Waller Creek).

Austin�s original disc golf tournament makes a return engagement at Austin�s original ball golf course. We will have two 18-hole courses again this year, so a maximum of 180 players. Last year we came very close to filling, with about 175 people signing up. The reviews were great and it is going to be awesome again this year!

Now that we know the 37th Waterloo DG Classic will be at the Hancock again, it is the perfect time to save your spot in this wonderful tournament. Regular registration likely won�t open up for another couple of months, and once it does entries will pour in. Don�t take a chance on missing out, take the Father Dave McC-Note Challenge now.

The way it works is this: send the Waterloo Club a check or money order for $100 now. Your spot in the tournament is guaranteed. When fees for the different divisions are set, we will deduct from your $100:

your entry fee
ace pot
ring-of-fire
non-active pdga fee (if applicable)

All the money left goes directly to the charity. Last year we had 78 McC-Noters, which added over $2,600 to the total charitable donation!

To clarify something that has come up occasionally: this money saves �your� spot, not �a� spot. Once the tournament fills up and there is a waitlist, if you have to cancel you can�t just give your spot to someone else. As with any cancellation, the spot goes to the next person on the waitlist. If you do have to cancel, you will receive a refund of everything except what would have gone to the charity (and that money will still be added to the donation).

Don�t wait too long and end up missing out on this wonderful event. Send in your money now and you won�t have to worry about it filling up without you.

Send your check or money order, payable to WDGC, to:
WDGC
PO Box 33531
Austin, TX 78764

Please include your division, full name, email and/or phone number, and pdga number (if you have one).

Father Dave McC-Note registration for this year�s tournament started last October at the 36th Waterloo. Eight people signed up that weekend and are already confirmed for this year�s 37th Waterloo:

Stevo Barnes
Jan Baumgardner
Larry Kruse
Kirk Lavallee
John Hovey
Laura Hovey
Mark Wilson
Mark McCrimmon

Get your name on this list, send in your $100 now!

Waterloooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks,
Waterloo Disc Golf Club

gordonmk
Jun 30 2014, 05:41 PM
Now that our location at Hancock is set, we need to start working on sponsorship. Like last year, we have to pay a huge fee for reserving the Hancock Golf Course, so please consider sponsoring this great tournament. We need sponsors and we also need folks to help us find more sponsors. Our request letter is below and if you would like a copy emailed to you just let us know. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you Disc Nation for already being a sponsor of the 37th Annual Waterloo Disc Golf Classic!

Thanks,
Waterloo Disc Golf Club

Dear Sponsor,

The Waterloo Disc Golf Club is proud to announce that it is hosting the 37th Annual Waterloo Disc Golf Classic in Austin, TX on October 17-19, 2014. This historic disc golf tournament is the longest running tournament in the Southwestern U.S. and one of the oldest in the country. To make it even more special, this year�s event will be held at the historic Hancock Golf Course, the very first ball golf course in Austin. We will be setting up two full 18-hole disc golf courses there. Austin�s first disc golf event meets Austin�s first ball golf course, it is going to be a fantastic weekend! The 37th Waterloo Disc Golf Classic will again benefit the Austin Ronald McDonald House (RMH).

The RMH is a wonderful non-profit, charitable organization that provides a home away from home for families with critically ill children undergoing treatment at area hospitals. This allows parents the chance to be close to their children when they are needed most.

Thanks to the support of our great sponsors, we have donated more than $88,000 in cash and supplies to RMH over the last fifteen years. The goal for 2014 is to raise $10,000. Won�t you please help by being a sponsor of this wonderful tournament? Sponsorship can be in the form of cash, merchandise, or a combination of the two.

� For a sponsorship of $250 or more: your logo or name on the back of the official tournament shirt and on two tee-box signs (one sign on each course). Plus, you may also display one of your banners at tournament headquarters. Your logo/name also will be added to the Sponsor List that will be displayed at the course and included in the program distributed to all the players and spectators.

� For $150 - $249: your logo/name on two tee-box signs and on the Sponsor List.

� For up to $149: your name on the Sponsor List.

Please mail all sponsorship to Waterloo Disc Golf Club, PO Box 33531 Austin, TX, 78764 (checks payable to WDGC). If you wish, you may make your check payable directly to Austin Ronald McDonald House in order to get the tax benefits of a charitable donation. For more information, please contact Gordon Maxim-Kelley at [email protected] or [email protected], or call the Waterloo Club cell phone 512-994-9508.
Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

Gordon Maxim-Kelley
Waterloo Disc Golf Club

gordonmk
Jul 27 2014, 12:47 PM
Here are the 13 Father Dave McC-Note Challengers that have signed up in the last couple of weeks:

Shannon Fosdick
Andi Young
Don Young
Jeff Moore
Eric Lord
Brian Litke
Ken Shepperd
Wendy Shepperd
Tim McCrory
Rich Harpel
Rob Hurley
Jeff Cooper
Patti Cooper

This makes 21 people so far (they join the 8 already signed up from last year's tournament: Stevo Barnes, Jan Baumgardner, Larry Kruse, Kirk Lavallee, John Hovey, Laura Hovey, Mark Wilson, Mark McCrimmon)

I will post updates on the receipt of McC-Notes on the event�s facebook page and the club�s facebook page (see links below). However, I am not checking the po box everyday so it could be a while between when you send it and when it gets posted online. If you send it and don�t see your name listed after a week or so, please contact me.

37th Waterloo Tournament�s page: https://www.facebook.com/events/332444106905942/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular
Club�s page: https://www.facebook.com/search/169803583049807/photos

gallerypass
Aug 28 2014, 05:38 AM
sort of a PDGA Kaddy notion but this weekend's tournament is real close to a city in Belgium, called.... Waterloo! http://www.discgolfbelgianopen.net maybe a future thought? travel... the road ... good luck in Waterloo, Iowa... I recall visiting the baseball team from Decatur, ILL as the 'Commodores' and ....good weekend!

gordonmk
Sep 03 2014, 05:46 PM
Thanks, but this one is actually in Austin, Texas (though a couple of hundred of years ago it was called Waterloo); and is called that for Waterloo Park in downtown Austin.

But Belgium would be fun! :D

gordonmk
Sep 03 2014, 05:47 PM
Registration for the 37th Annual Waterloo Disc Golf Classic is now open! The flyer doesn�t really translate well to a board like this, but the entry form in �text� version is below. If you want a copy emailed to you, just send me an email at [email protected] or [email protected]

You must either mail in your entry, with payment, or bring it to Zilker on Thursday evenings to give to me (Gordon). Postmark or the date I receive it in my hand will determine your date of entry. If there will be a Thursday when I can�t make it to Zilker, then I�ll designate the person who is running the mini/league that night to take them. Otherwise they need to come to me, not to someone else to give to me.

We have about 70 Father Dave McC-Note Challengers right now, so that leaves about 110 spaces available. But don�t wait, the tournament usually fills up within 7 � 10 days; mail your entry in ASAP to secure your spot in this fun, awesome tournament. Also, even though registration is now open, you can still take the Father Dave McC-Note Challenge. It no longer has the benefit of saving your spot, but you will still be helping out the charity plus you�ll get a cool McC-Note goodie in your player�s pack and you�ll have an extra CTP each round that is for McC-Noters only. Every year a number of people do this, you can be one of them this year.

Thanks!
Waterloo Disc Golf Club

p.s. Waterlooooooooooooooooooooooo

gordonmk
Sep 03 2014, 05:48 PM
WATERLOO DISC GOLF CLUB PRESENTS THE 37th ANNUAL WATERLOO DISC GOLF CLASSIC
BENEFITING THE AUSTIN RONALD McDONALD HOUSE
OCTOBER 17-19, 2014 ~ HANCOCK GOLF COURSE

Hosted by Waterloo Disc Golf Club, this is a PDGA �C� tier event at the historic Hancock Golf Course at E. 41st & Red River, just north of downtown Austin. Proceeds from this tournament (including $1 per person per round) go to the Austin Ronald McDonald House and disc golf projects in Austin�s parks. There will be two great �Waterloo Park� style courses.

All Singles players MUST check in at Tournament HQ either Friday between 3:00 � 7:00 pm or Saturday between 7:30 � 8:30 am. Anyone not checked in by 8:30 am Saturday morning will be dropped and the spot filled with someone from the waitlist.

Doubles will be on Friday afternoon; $13 per person (includes $5 greens fee for the round); flex start tee off begins at 11:00 am and continues until around 5:00 pm. Play either course, or get there early and play them both.

ENTRY FEES FOR SINGLES (entry fees include $15 greens fee for Sat & Sun):

$100 The Father Dave McC-Note Challenge *
$60 All Men�s Pro divisions (Open, Master, Grandmaster, Sr. Grandmaster)
$55 All Men�s Advanced divisions
$50 All Women�s Pro divisions & Intermediate Men
$45 All Women�s Advanced divisions & Recreational Men
$35 Intermediate Women & Rec Women
$20 Juniors**

OTHER ITEMS:
Ace Pot $5
Ring of Fire $2
PDGA Non-Active Fee - $10***

* The Father Dave McC-Note Challenge is still available � it covers entry, ace pot, ring of fire & PDGA non-active fee (does not cover
Friday Doubles). Balance donated to the charity.
** Juniors will play one round per day in between the main rounds
*** all players (except juniors) who are not active PDGA members must pay an additional $10 PDGA non-active fee

The Singles Field Is Limited to 180 Players; Shooting 2 Rounds of 18 Holes Each Day (Sat & Sun)

~ SORRY, NO ON-LINE REGISTRATION ~

This Event Usually Fills Quickly So Mail In Your Entry Right Away! Postmark Will Determine Date Of Entry.
-OR- bring your payment in person to Gordon at the Thursday night League at Zilker.

NAME: __________________________________________________ ___________________
DIVISION: _________________________________________
PDGA#: ___________________
ADDRESS: __________________________________________________ _____________
CITY: _________________________
STATE: ______
ZIP CODE: _________________________
PHONE: ____________________________________
E-MAIL: __________________________________________________ __

ENTRY FEE $________
ACE POT $________
RING OF FIRE $________
NON-ACTIVE PDGA *** $________
DOUBLES $________ (partner�s name:___________________________________)
DONATION TO CHARITY $________

TOTAL ENCLOSED $________

MAIL & MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
WATERLOO DGC, P.O. BOX 33531, AUSTIN, TX 78764

----------------------------------------------------------------WAIVER------------------------------------------------------------------
Agreeing to be legally bound, I hereby release the City of Austin, the City of Austin Parks & Recreation Department, the Professional Disc Golf Association, and the Waterloo Disc Golf Club and its staff from any and all liability for any injury or liability I may incur as a result of my participation in the 37th Annual Waterloo Disc Golf Classic, October 17-19, 2014.

SIGNATURE __________________________________________________ _
DATE ______________________

FOR MORE INFORMATION: Club cell phone 512-994-9508 or email Gordon Maxim-Kelley at [email protected] or [email protected]

gordonmk
Oct 01 2014, 10:38 PM
Waterloo is FULL.

Both flights of the tournament are full with 90 people each. I have sent out all of the confirmations for the people who made it in except for a few that don't have email; and except for the last few players. I need to wait another day or two to make sure there are no more �slow envelopes� that just haven�t arrived yet before I can confirm the last few. If you sent in your entry more than a few days ago but not gotten a confirmation please contact me and let me know. If you have sent it in recently, then either I�m waiting to see if you made it in or I�ve got you on the waitlist already. I�ll be contacting you about that soon.

If you'd like to be added to the waitlist, just let me know. The best ways are to send me an email at the club�s address, [email protected], or call the club cell phone at 512-994-9508 (be sure to leave a message if I don�t answer). You can also post on the tournament�s Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/events/332444106905942/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular or send me a message on Facebook. My personal email is currently messed up, so best not to try to email me there. You can also post a reply here on this forum.

I need your name, division, and contact info (email and/or phone number). Remember, if you call the cell phone, be sure to leave a message with your info (and the phone will give me the date and time of your call). Don�t hang up and call later to try and reach me in person, that might just put you further down on the list.

If someone withdraws, I will contact the next person on the waitlist.

If you clear the waitlist before the tournament gets here, I'll contact you about it. Otherwise, the only thing you have to do is be there Saturday morning at tourney HQ when check-in closes at 8:30 am. Tournament HQ is by the Golf Course Pro Shop. If anyone drops out at the last minute or hasn't checked in, we'll drop them and fill their spot with someone from the waitlist.

If you are on the waitlist, don't despair. Even if you are far down on the list, there is always hope. Some years we get a number of cancellations and/or no-shows; and a couple of times we had everyone on the list who chose to show up Saturday morning actually make it in. However, to be fair in expectations, we have had other years where not many folks (or none) have cancelled and so not many on the waitlist made it in.

Thanks,
Gordon

gordonmk
Nov 06 2014, 03:27 PM
Finally finishing up the post-Waterloo tournament work :)

It was a great year, and we've got lots of info to pass along so there will be a few posts coming today and tomorrow. Thank you to everyone who played, staffed, sponsored, and otherwise helped make the 37th Annual Waterloo Disc Golf Classic such a success!

gordonmk
Nov 06 2014, 03:28 PM
A huge event like this wouldn't be possible without a TON of great support from our wonderful sponsors. Please check out this long list and be sure to thank the individuals, patronize the businesses, and join the clubs! Let them all know how much you appreciate their support of this tournament and the Austin Ronald McDonald House. Unfortunately, we've probably missed a couple of sponsors who dropped stuff off during the weekend. If you donated and are not on the list, please get in touch so we can get it adjusted. Thanks!

Disc Nation
Mark & Lisa McCrimmon
Twin Parks Country Club
Zoe's Kitchen
Innova
Fishead Tim
Tito's Handmade Vodka
Discing for a Cure
Mike Peyton
Spring Valley Golf & Disc Golf Club
Vibram Disc Golf
Discraft
Team Justice
Frost Bank
In Memory of Greg Black
Randy & Bob
Bearded Brothers
El Gallo
Meteor Mike
Birds Barbershop
A Sign Co.
Austin Beerworks
Bert "Dirty Rat" Lirette
Black Zombie
Craving Vapor
Del and Aaron Stair
Double "R" Disc Golf Club
Fully Loaded Disc Golf
HFDS
In Memory of Father Dave
Jon Peacock
Ken & Wendy Shepperd
Kirk Lavallee
Mark, Denise, and Wheezy
Pro Serve Janitorial Supplies
SHAWSHANK, ‪#‎Fun‬ in Texas
SnowFarmDiscGolf.com
Stimpy & Greybeard
Stimpy Sez Waterloooooo!!!!
Texas Tea
Texas Trucking
Thundercloud Subs
WDGC
Wells Branch Disc Golf Club
LODGA
Barnes Contracting
Wheatsville Coop
WTF
Jay & Des Reading
Pro Forma
101X
ADDGC
Dr. Kenneth Schaefer, DDS
John Godfrey
Texas Women's Championships
The Coops
Harry Kalthoff
DanMuellerArt.com
Crush Clothing
Grav Labs
James McCaine
Opal Divines
Play It Again Sports
Martin Rendon and Spinners Bar & Grill
SADA
Sister Sue Dye 4U
Chain Reaction Discs
Shannon Fosdick
Sintex Misfits DGC
Touchdown BBQ
Andres Maldonado
Austin Freestyle Disc Club
Blu Romero
Damon Neth
Greybeard
Steve Loeschen
Waterloo Ice House
Gary Marotz
Jan Baumgardner
Treaty Oak Distilling Co.
Stevo Barnes & Chris Coleman
Poker Alice
Ron Sharpe
Traye Dean
Rock Schouman

gordonmk
Nov 06 2014, 03:29 PM
Thank you to all the great staff who worked so hard to make Waterloo such a success this year. Some worked leading up to the tournament, some worked during it, and some have helped out afterwards; and many did all three! Lots of other players pitched in too, helping set up HQ and the baskets each morning and break down everything each night. Y'all are the BEST!!!
Gordon Maxim-Kelley
Glenn Schleicher
Troy Herman
Stephanie Allen
Roger Allen
Patty Justice
Karen Dorrier
Kevin Simmons
Debbie Simmons
Tasha Barnes
Deja Gibbins
Rudy Garcia
Mike Schulgen
Laura Coffey
Sheldon Parker
Olivia Parker
Stevo Barnes
Michele Owens
Patti Cooper
Joel Kelly
Mike Olse
Adam Hernandez
Susan Macaluso
Roger George
Jon Peacock
Miguel Guerrero
Shannon Pendergrast
Jeff Cooper
Ken Roycroft III
Mark Dwyer
Ron Sharpe
Ray Murray
Eric Frye
Ricky Amaya

gordonmk
Nov 06 2014, 03:30 PM
37th Waterloo - Unclaimed Auction Prizes

Alex Downs Bottle Tito's Handmade Vodka $26
Brandon Elder Yellow Nat'l Doubles Tayloe Disc $10
Jorg Black Crush Disc Golf Shirt $15
Kirk Lavallee $25 Play It Again Sports Certif. $13
Kirk Lavallee 27th Waterloo Z Crush $4
Kirk Lavallee Waterloo Club Aviar $6
Kirk Lavallee $30 Play It Again Sports Certif. $18
Laurie N. White TX DG, Play to Win hat $12
Laurie N. Ion Powerade Jar $3
Ray Murray 25th Waterloo Purple Polo $15
Smokin' Joe Yellow 27th Waterloo Z Buzzz $20
Smokin' Joe 26th Waterloo dyed QLS $10
Tony Pugh Red Champion Ape $10
Tony Pugh Purple Legacy Icon Rampage, rare 37th Waterloo Stamp $15
Ug Innova Towel $2

gordonmk
Nov 06 2014, 03:32 PM
Here is a copy of the Raffle file.

Raffle Prize List
37th Annual Waterloo Disc Golf Classic

TICKET NUMBER RAFFLE PRIZE
894145 Grand Prize #1 - Innova Disc-catcher Sport
894810 Grand Prize #2 - Greg Black Basket
894259 Grand Prize #3 - Innova Traveler Basket
313112 Byrds Barber shop (free haircut - up to $44)
313149 Innova Airforce T-shirt, Waterloo disc (blue), Proforma pad, Keen chapstick, Beyond koozie
313161 gold Enforcer disc
313181 Grey Discraft ball cap, pink mini, Buzz sticker, Worx energy drink
313218 Greg Black Hammer Disc, Innova towel, Oktoberfest mini, Powerade mix
313263 Opal Devine gift certificate $25
313315 Shaker t-shirt (large), Innova car-license frame, Vision bag, Proforma pad, Disc Nation gift certificate
313341 Grey Austin Parks T-shirt, Black Zombie ball cap, Orion disc, pink wristband, toothbrush, Zoe's Kitchen free appetizer
313343 Play it Again Sports gift certificate $15
313365 Byrds Barber shop gift certificate (free haircut - up to $44)
313370 Ocktober fest disc, toothbrush, Zoe's Kitchen free appetizer, Innova mini driver, 101X black t-shirt, Black Bag Proforma
313382 White towel, Texas Tea shirt, Innova disc, Powerade mix, Worx energy drink
313405 Live to Play ball cap, Worx energy drink, Oktoberfest mini
313406 Flextech ball cap, Ladies of Live Oak sticker, Worx energy drink
313493 Tito's ball cap
313509 Disc Nation gift certificate $10
313535 Orion Millennium disc, Innova towel, Worx energy drink
313536 Boxcar bash disc, Worx energy drink, multi-color towel, Dual Cooling Base
537617 Tito's ball cap
537618 Black Zombie T-shirt, 2012 WBDGW disc, Axe Puck mini set, toothbrush
537691 Greg Black red Hammer disc
537695 Innova disc, Tito's ball cap, Zoe's Kitchen free appetizer, 101X black bag, Axe Puck mini set, toothbrush, 101X black bag
537719 Greg Black red Hammer disc
537760 Greg Black Hammer disc, Rogue disc, Tito's koozie, toothbrush, yellow headband, Zoe's Kitchen free appetizer
537765 Byrds Barber shop gift certificate (free haircut - up to $44)
537814 Worx energy drink pack, toothbrush, Zoe's Kitchen free appetizer, Tito's Vodka 1 liter
833365 neon yellow Westside discs
833375 Waterloo disc, Worx energy drink, black koozie, mini and 7 color light
833413 Disc Nation gift certificate $25
833492 Play it Again Sports gift certificate $15
833522 blue Warden Cutter disc
833532 Austin Freestyle disc, worx energy drink pack
833585 Yellow Stalker disc, Coto purple disc, Tito's ball cap, Tito's koozie
833696 blue Innova disc
833732 Texas Tea shirt, Tito's ball cap, Waterloo disc, $10 Google play gift card, bracelet, 7-color light, black bracelet
833740 Greg Black red Hammer disc
833783 Worx energy drink, Large Green Dry Fit, Proforma pad, blue mini, Keen sticker
833795 yellow ADDGC disc
833832 Powerade mix, Ice Bowl disc, Disc Golf pad & pen, towel, 7 color light
833862 Tito's ball cap, Oktoberfest disc, towel, mini, Proforma pad, bottle koozie
833886 Innova Deluxe Disc Golf bag, Innova car-license plate frame, Proforma pad
833903 Shaker t-shirt, Waterloo disc, Proforma pad, Keen sticker, Blue mini
833943 Blue Dell T-shirt, Tito's ball cap, Outlaw's disc, Jungle disk
894123 Opal Devine gift certificate $25
894130 ADDGC blue t-shirt, Tito's ball cap, toothbrush, Mumford & Son's CD, Oktoberfest disc
894152 red Hyzer Bomb Open disc
894179 Disc Nation gift certificate $10
894192 Waterloo disc, Worx energy drink, Sam Olympic frisbee, Keen sticker, Proforma pad
894197 Tito's ball cap, Hammer disc, toothbrush, Zoe's Kitchen free appetizer, 101X black bag
894199 Innove Deluxe Disc Golf bag, Innova License frame
894203 Texas Tea shirt, Waterloo disc, Round Rock Travel Mug, Disc Golf World sticker
894254 Spinners Bar & Grill - buy one lunch get one free $10
894293 101X black bag, Waterloo disc, Tito's ball cap, toothbrush
894385 Innova license plate frame, blue mini, Worx energy drink
894396 yellow Star Monster disc
894431 Toothbrush, Tito's t-shirt, Waterloo Park disc, Zoe's Kitchen free appetizer, 101X koozie, Proforma black bag
894438 blue "David McCormick #2873" signed disc
894453 Business Pad, Waterloo Disc Golf Disc, small Proforma pad
894595 Used Bud Light cooler, toothbrush, Tito's ball cap, Blue Skies over TX disc, Zoe's Kitchen free appetizer, Miller Lite t-shirt
894643 Tye-Dye hand towel, Zoe's Kitchen free appetizer, toothbrush, WBDGW disc, tye-dye t-shirt, Black Zombie ball hat, Tito's koozie
894673 Worx energy drink pack, Liter of Tito's Vodka, Zoe's Kitchen free appetizer
894690 Bolt blue T-shirt, Innova disc, Tito's ball cap, Bastille CD, toothbrush
894714 Tito's ball cap, Zoe's Kitchen free appetizer, Worx energy drink pack, toothbrush, small mini storage, Proforma bag
894908 Tito's t-shirt, toothbrush,Zoe's Kitchen free appetizer, Blue skies over TX 2013 disc, 101X black bag
894922 Tito's ball cap
894943 orange Enforcer disc
894976 pink Black Zombie disc
894979 Live to Play ball cap, Worx energy drink, Black Zombie sticker
895001 Waterloo Ice House gift certificate $25
895006 Innova disc, Proforma pad, Worx energy drink, Waterloo mini, DS flight guide
895014 Tito's ball cap, Axe Puck Mini Set, Keen sticker, Zoe's Kitchen free appetizer, Judge disc
895029 Tito's ball cap
895031 clear Texas Swing disc

gordonmk
Nov 06 2014, 03:34 PM
Doubles Results on the Kelly Course.

Div Place Player #1 Player #2 Course Score Prize
MA1 1 Boogie Flights Porter Yax Kelly 42 $44
MA1 1 Cain Domier Gene Terry Kelly 42 $44 ACE - Kelly #16 - Gene Terry - $168
MA1 1 Gus Calvo Mike Carvalho Kelly 42 $44
MA1 1 Richard Wilkins Tyler Harkrider Kelly 42 $44
MA1 5 Bonner Butler Ryan Butler Kelly 44 $22
MA1 5 Chris Briseno John Tenneyugue Kelly 44 $22
MA1 5 David Bryant David Davila Kelly 44 $22
MA1 5 Matt Garcia Kris Haverland Kelly 44 $22
MA1 9 Eric Arnston Greg Lewis Kelly 45 $10
MA1 9 Jude Oubre John Carson Kelly 45 $10
MA1 11 David Glass Nacho Medina Kelly 46
MA1 11 Josh Rippie Matt Papa Kelly 46
MA1 11 Matt Carson Cory Cox Kelly 46
MA1 14 Abel Flores John Schwartz Kelly 47
MA1 14 Kurt Richard David Smith Kelly 47
MA1 14 Walker Hendry Thomas Perks Kelly 47
MA1 17 Ken Roycroft Rock Schouman Kelly 48
MA1 18 Tracy Bresser Chris Bresser Kelly 51
MA1 19 Chris Chimera Larry Cox Kelly 53
MA2 1 Cade Wooley Thomas Perks Kelly 42 $58
MA2 2 Kyle Norman Michael Norman Kelly 44 $46
MA2 3 Aaron Messer Mike Peyton Kelly 45 $38
MA2 3 Dennis Lozano Garrett Freberg Kelly 45 $38
MA2 3 John Schwartz Kurt Richard Kelly 45 $38
MA2 6 Keagan Aleman Kevin Schoener Kelly 46 $22
MA2 7 Chris Castillo Chris Castillo II Kelly 47 $22
MA2 7 Daniel Wilson James Henderson Kelly 47 $22
MA2 7 Richard Lee Gabriel Kelly 47 $22
MA2 7 Tyler Ellis Rodney Millen Kelly 47 $22
MA2 11 Don Castillo Mike Frankenhauser Kelly 48 $10
MA2 11 Greg Guiterrez James Torres Kelly 48 $10
MA2 11 Greg Winn Scott Cross Kelly 48 $10
MA2 11 Joey Dalton Derek Moran Kelly 48 $10
MA2 11 Mike Dray Andy Brison Kelly 48 $10
MA2 11 Roger Ug Allen Rick Amaya Kelly 48 $10
MA2 17 Brent Hampton Phil Painchaud Kelly 49
MA2 17 Chuck McFerrin Demitris Herron Kelly 49
MA2 17 Damon Cotter Chris Bohls Kelly 49
MA2 20 Fishhead Tim McCrory Kevin Browning Kelly 50
MA2 20 Lou Moreno Joseph Scanio Kelly 50
MA2 20 Tommy Hannan Dave Laitala Kelly 50
MA2 20 Rob Hurley Shawn Hannusch Kelly 50
MA2 24 Jeremiah Duke Sara Byrd Kelly 52
MA2 24 Will McCord Eric Ramirez Kelly 52
MA2 26 Ricky Molis Matthew Day Kelly 54
MA2 27 Andrew Ortega Kenny Custer Kelly 55
MA3 1 John Short LJ Mark Baker Kelly 46 $36
MA3 2 Glenn Hardesty Chris Goodman Kelly 47 $28
MA3 3 Justin Hill Juan Lerma Kelly 49 $20
MA3 4 Robert Tenneyuque John Short Kelly 52
MA3 5 Samuel Guiterrez Randall Benitez Kelly 53
MA3 6 Bobby Callender Shad Azwad Kelly 58
MG1 1 Steve Loeschen Bill Engle Kelly 42 $34
MG1 2 Lynn McNabb Glen Whitehead Kelly 48 $22
MG1 3 Jake Thorpe Jan Baumgartner Kelly 49
MG1 4 Khali Mendoza Kirk Lavelle Kelly 51
MG1 4 Stevo Barnes Chris Coleman Kelly 51
Mixed 1 Bird Man Lissa Villamin Kelly 46 $34
Mixed 2 Shannon Nintzel Jeff Nintzel Kelly 47 $22
Mixed 3 Sue Tipton Dan Tipton Kelly 49
Mixed 4 Aaron Stair Angie Crawford Kelly 53
MM1 1 Matt Burton Fish Van Sandt Kelly 45 $28
MM1 1 Mark Contreras Abel Flores Kelly 45 $28
MM1 1 Ron Sharpe Hal Zochert Kelly 45 $28
MM1 4 Gary Marotz Mike Owen Kelly 46
MM1 5 Glenn Schleicher Bobby Alexander Kelly 47
MM1 6 John Falcon Jose Falcon Kelly 51
MPM 1 Martin Rendon Joel Kelly Kelly 38 $38
MPM 2 Ken Shepperd Shannon Fosdick Kelly 44 $18
MPM 3 Gary Wende Richard Summers Kelly 46
MPM 4 Traye Dean John Hovey Kelly 47
MPO 1 Jorge Garcia Chris Ware Kelly 37 $74
MPO 2 Austin McNabb Dillon Martz Kelly 38 $48
MPO 2 Brad Williams Seth Mayland Kelly 38 $48 ACE - Kelly #7 - Chris Ware - $168
MPO 4 Zach Doggett Anthony Daman Kelly 39 $38
MPO 5 Michael Perez Mando Flores Kelly 40 $22
MPO 5 Andre Pesez Marshall Blanks Kelly 40 $22
MPO 5 Epi Ramirez Vinnie Miller Kelly 40 $22
MPO 8 Jimmy Zamora Anthony Pugh Kelly 41 $8
MPO 8 Kyle Goens David Smith Kelly 41 $8
MPO 10 Alex Downs Gabriel Downs Kelly 42
MPO 10 Mark Stevens Hugh Pickett Kelly 42
MPO 10 Mike Laitila Chris Bogart Kelly 42
MPO 10 Rob Davis Josh Harzewski Kelly 42
MPO 14 Brian Litke Adrian Zapata Kelly 43
MPO 14 Jason Youngblood Jeff Baron Kelly 43
MPO 14 John Hoffmeister John Doggett Kelly 43
MPO 17 Dan Jaramillo Mike Burton Kelly 44
MPO 17 Jimmy Martinez Josh Bensen Kelly 44
MPO 19 Jeff Carbary Hao Truong Kelly 45
MPO 19 Micah Moon Winters Daniel Burkhardt Kelly 45

gordonmk
Nov 06 2014, 03:35 PM
Doubles Results on the Olse Course.

Div Place Player #1 Player #2 Course Score
MA1 1 Thomas Perks Walker Hendry Olse 40 $60
MA1 2 Collin Barefoot Ray Woodruff Olse 41 $42
MA1 2 David Davila David Bryant Olse 41 $42
MA1 2 Mike Harrell Mike Dudgeon Olse 41 $42
MA1 5 Jeremy Croke Jeff Delgado Olse 42 $26
MA1 6 Bonner Butler Ryan Butler Olse 43 $18
MA1 6 Chris Bouillon Drew Garner Olse 43 $18
MA1 6 Teddy McMillan John Gold Olse 43 $18
MA1 9 David Glass Mikey Nauta Olse 44
MA1 10 Garry Landry Travis Landry Olse 45
MA1 11 Blake Madrid Chris Mireles Olse 46
MA1 11 Tracy Bresser Chris Bresser Olse 46
MA1 13 Chris Briseno Jonathan Tenneyugue Olse 47
MA1 13 Kris Havertand Matt Garcia Olse 47
MA1 15 Eric Arntson Greg Lewis Olse 48
MA1 15 Jude Oubre Courtney Cannon Olse 48
MA1 15 Kyle Peters Jason Carter Olse 48
MA1 18 David Tomilson Xiovan Tomilson Olse 51
MA1 18 Larry Cox Chris Chimera Olse 51
MA2 1 Rich Harpel James Henderson Olse 42 $58
MA2 2 Isaac Brister Ethan Cole Olse 44 $38
MA2 2 Josh Rippie Matt Papa Olse 44 $38
MA2 2 Keagan Aleman Kevin Schoener Olse 44 $38
MA2 2 Michael Wurdack Jorge Rangel Olse 44 $38
MA2 2 Thomas Strick Ryan Gruber Olse 44 $38
MA2 7 Dan Castillo Mike Frankenhauser Olse 45 $24
MA2 7 Leonard Vigil Chris Gonzales Olse 45 $24
MA2 7 Scott Cross Greg Winn Olse 45 $24
MA2 10 Fishhead Tim McCrory Kevin Browning Olse 46 $18
MA2 10 John Browder Chase Holland Olse 46 $18
MA2 12 Kurt Richard John Schwartz Olse 47 $6
MA2 12 Michael Norman Kyle Norman Olse 47 $6
MA2 12 Richard Lee Gabriel Aranda Olse 47 $6
MA2 12 Tyler Ellis Rodney Millen Olse 47 $6
MA2 16 Jim Bob Karshis David Snyder Olse 48
MA2 16 Mike Dray Andy Brison Olse 48
MA2 18 Damon Cotter Chris Bohls Olse 49
MA2 18 Dennis Lozano Dan Pawlick Olse 49
MA2 18 Ray Murray Gordon Maxim-Kelley Olse 49
MA2 18 Rob Hurley Shawn Hannusch Olse 49
MA2 22 Danny DeAnda Shannon Pendergast Olse 50
MA2 22 James Gonzalez Cade Wolley Olse 50
MA2 22 Mike Peyton Aaron Messer Olse 50
MA2 22 Will McCord Eric Ramirez Olse 50
MA2 26 Steven Joyner Derek Moran Olse 53
MA2 27 John Fisher Tony Dorsett Olse 54
MA3 1 Justin Hill Juan Lerma Olse 48 $32
MA3 2 Chris Goodman Bruce Wiles Olse 49 $24
MA3 3 Samuel Guiterrez Randall Benitez Olse 52
MA3 4 Laura Karshis Kyle Snyder Olse 58
MG1 1 Mark McCrimmon Dan Mueller Olse 41 $44
MG1 2 Steve Loeschen Bill Engle Olse 46 $30
MG1 3 Bill Collins Jeff Pitt Olse 48 $18
MG1 3 Clyde Smith Heihn Stanton Olse 48 $18
MG1 5 Mike Billig Steve Lucas Olse 50
MG1 5 Lynn McNabb Glenn Whitehead Olse 50
MG1 7 James McNair Jon Peacock Olse 53
MG1 8 Wade Kolb Robert McCurdy Olse 55
Mixed 1 Edman Coffey Lala Coffey Olse 40 $40
Mixed 2 Justin Landers Sam Marshall Olse 46 $28
Mixed 3 Susan Macaluso Sam Revak Olse 49 $16
Mixed 4 Karen Dorrier Neil Dambra Olse 50
Mixed 5 Matt Snags Jakobeit Misty Howard Jakobeit Olse 51
Mixed 6 Dan Tipton Sue Tipton Olse 52
MM1 1 Blu Romero Gary Marotz Olse 42 $44
MM1 2 Dan VanSandt Matt Burton Olse 43 $30
MM1 3 Gus Calvo David Corder Olse 45 $18
MM1 3 Hal Zochert Jesse Zochert Olse 45 $18 ACE - OLSE #1 - Hal Zochert - $186
MM1 5 Nacho Medina Lynn Wright Olse 46
MM1 6 Ken Roycroft Rock Schouman Olse 47
MM1 7 John Falcon Jose Falcon Olse 50
MM1 8 Ray Teves Chad Reid Olse 52
MPG 1 Randy Greywoolf Glenn Hale Olse 42 $44
MPG 2 Dion Garcia Jim Hudson Olse 45 $26
MPG 3 Eric Gibbons Dan Yarnell Olse 49
MPG 4 Larry Kruse Richard Ahlgrim Olse 50
MPG 5 Harry Kalthoff Kent Bray Olse 51
MPM 1 Glenn Hardesty Judah Moser Olse 40 $52 ACE - OLSE #14 - Judah Moser - $186
MPM 1 Martin Rendon Joel Kelly Olse 40 $52
MPM 3 Greg Killam John Riley Olse 41 $38
MPM 4 Hugh Pickett Dion Garcia Olse 42 $20
MPM 4 Lou Moreno Tom Peirce Olse 42 $20
MPM 6 Chip Groat Matt Kruse Olse 43
MPM 6 Ken Shepperd Shannon Fosdick Olse 43
MPM 8 Mark Contreras Abel Flores Olse 44
MPM 9 Charlie Chaplin Nick Osborne Olse 45
MPM 9 Jerry Perez Chris Ware Olse 45
MPM 9 Shawn Hess Tracy Olson Olse 45
MPM 12 Robert Randal Daniel Kroese Olse 47
MPM 13 William Lane Stevie Campbell Olse 48
MPO 1 Garrett Freberg Brad Williams Olse 38 $72
MPO 1 Epi Ramirez Vinnie Miller Olse 38 $72
MPO 3 Zach Doggett Dylan Marez Olse 39 $48
MPO 4 Blake Nicholson Blair Nicholson Olse 40 $32
MPO 4 Jimmy Zamora Tony Pugh Olse 40 $32
MPO 6 Andre Pesez Marshall Blanks Olse 41 $20
MPO 6 Bird Man Mike Laitla Olse 41 $20
MPO 6 James McCaine Steven Hemmeline Olse 41 $20
MPO 6 Kyle Goens David Smith Olse 41 $20
MPO 10 Daniel Sweets Chad Leonard Olse 43
MPO 10 Guy Boyan Todd Golden Olse 43
MPO 10 Jeff Barron Jasonn Youngblood Olse 43
MPO 10 Michael Graham Micah Moon Winters Olse 43
MPO 10 Mike Perez Mando Flores Olse 43
MPO 10 Rob Davis Josh Harzewski Olse 43
MPO 16 Brandon Elder Jorge Garcia Olse 44
MPO 16 Mark Dwyer Cory Frankenhuser Olse 44
MPO 16 Scott Turner Nathan Perkins Olse 44
MPO 19 Jeremiah Duke Mike Burton Olse 45
MPO 19 Jimmy Martinez Josh Bensen Olse 45
MPO 21 Brian Litke Adrian Zapata Olse 46
MPO 21 Hao Truong Jeffery Carbary Olse 46
MPO 23 Doug Brashear Austin Henk Olse 50
MPO 23 John Hoffmeister John Doggett Olse 50

gordonmk
Nov 06 2014, 03:38 PM
Here is a link to the singles results on the PDGA site:

http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/19044

Also, on the doubles results posted above, we had a total of 195 teams play doubles on Friday!

gordonmk
Nov 06 2014, 03:42 PM
Final List of our 99 Father Dave McC-Note Challengers this year:

Stevo Barnes
Jan Baumgardner
Larry Kruse
Kirk Lavallee
John Hovey
Laura Hovey
Mark Wilson
Mark McCrimmon
Shannon Fosdick
Andi Young
Don Young
Jeff Moore
Eric Lord
Brian Litke
Ken Shepperd
Wendy Shepperd
"Fishead" Tim McCrory
Rich Harpel
Rob Hurley
Jeff Cooper
Patti Cooper
Mark Penniman
John Godfrey
Karen Dorrier
Ed Coffey
Mark Contreras
Mike Harrell
Del Stair
Aaron Stair
Chris Young
Kyle Goens
Mark Stevens
Steve Loeschen
Phillip Deniston
Jimbob Karshis
Matt Burton
Charles Chapman
Chad Reid
Tracy Olson
Gary Marotz
John "Smiley" Pustejovsky
Jeremy Croak
Chris Coleman
Graham Moore
Andrew "Blu" Romero
John Brady
Lynn Wright
Jake Thorp
James McCaine
Brandon Elder
Dan Mueller
Nick Osborne
Harry Kalthoff
Kent Bray
Mark Geras
Jeremiah Duke
Mike Laitala
Andre Pesez
Chuck McFerrin
Jerry Perez, Sr.
John Falcon
Joe Falcon
Richard Ahlgrim
Shannon Nintzel
Jeff Nintzel
Jim Hudson
Jimbo
"Mr." Ed Morgan
Kyle Snyder
David Snyder
Blake Nicholson
"Handsome" Tom Peirce
Glenn Hale
John Browder, Jr.
Matt Harris
Daniel Wilson
Fred Needham
Randy Greywoolf
Debbie Stewart
Joel Kelly
Marc Lopez
Robbie Schroeder
Denise Gentry
Skeeter Harrison
Jay Malkemus
Richard Derrick
Jeff Pitt
Bill Collins
Jeremy "Bird" Grange
Damon Cotter
Jimmy Martinez
Steve Du Frane
Cathy Yerby
Hadley Stuart
Neal Dambra
Randon Dillingham
Jess Palmer
Mike Snider
Bradley Williams

gordonmk
Nov 06 2014, 04:31 PM
We already have 8 Father Dave McC-Note Challengers for the 38th Waterloo Disc Golf Classic in 2015. Seven of them paid during the weekend of the 37th Classic, and the check from the 8th came in the mail just afterwards. Thanks Y'all!
Larry Kruse
Stevo Barnes
Marc Lopez
Chris Young
Mark Penniman
Laura Hovey
John Hovey
Jan Baumgardner

gordonmk
Nov 06 2014, 07:19 PM
The fundraising totals for the 37th Waterloo Disc Golf Classic are in and they are fantastic! The club�s goal was to raise $10,000 at the tournament, with most of this going to our wonderful charity, the Austin Ronald McDonald House (RMH), and a much smaller amount of money that will either be donated to Austin Parks Foundation or held by the club for use on disc golf projects right here in the Austin area.

We reached that goal and then some with a total raised of $12,750!!!

$9,000 will be donated to Austin Ronald McDonald House

$3,750 will be used for disc golf projects

That $9,000 brings our grand total donated to the RMH to just over $98,500. The 21st Annual Waterloo Disc Golf Classic in 1998 was the first year that the tournament became a charity event, and now we are just $1,500 away from breaking the $100,000 mark.

2015 will be the year that we reach that milestone, and the tournament will be a huge celebration of our fundraising and our family. Make your plans now to attend the 38th Waterloo the third weekend in October, Oct 16-18, 2015.