jobee
Oct 03 2013, 12:37 AM
https://www.facebook.com/events/555626931185319/?ref=22

To get signed up contact Me, Joseph Brandenburger 479-414-1491.
Ace race at Ben Geren Sunday, Oct. 20th. Will start at 1pm and last about 3 hours. I will also be given away a few sweet customized dyed discs.

jobee
Oct 05 2013, 07:02 PM
I have ordered the player packs for the Ace Race and they will be here soon! Got 50 packs coming, so first 50 players to sign up get in. I have 32 names on the list right now. The packs are worth about double the $25 you pay for them. Message/Call me at 479-414-1491 to sign up. The winner will receive a discraft bag with 8 discs and a trophy disc. I am also giving away some sweet dyed discs to at least 5 other players.

jobee
Oct 11 2013, 01:01 AM
Only 10 more days till we play the Ben Geren Ace Race! To give everyone time to make it after church, you must be signed up and payed before 1pm. If you signed up early your spot is saved, but you must pay before 1. We are limited to 50 players, so the first 50 to sign up are in. Then I will start a waiting list, just in case some don't show. I will do meeting with rules and a group photo at 1:15. Tee off by 1:30. I got new short tees picked out and ready to be aced next Sunday! Please message me to get on list.
List of players: 42
Jc Mitchell
Lacey Hayes
Justin Horne
Harold Graves III
Matt Dingman
John Clement
Charlie Zardin
Matt Joseph
Tom Salamon
Mike Salamon
Sita Nanthavong
Jeremy Durchman
Rick Broyles
Clay Hester
Michael Mars
Chris Gann
Tristen Long
Barney Long
Kody Miller
Michael Chappell
Joe Morgan
Chase Campbell
Brock Littleton
Grant Strickland
Trever Hixson
Chris Palmer
Arnulfo Manjarrez
Phil Drenkphol
Coty Endl
Cesar Valdez
Julio Valdez
Scott Walker
James Perry
Luke Plummer
Daniel Sleeper
Joe Ledford
David Scott
Ryan Rasmussan
Vincent Lee Voorheis
Daniel Roulet
Byron Vaughn
Willie Williams

jobee
Oct 19 2013, 12:44 AM
Had a few more want in and a couple drop out this week. 43 players signed up, so 7 spots still open. Weather is looking perfect Sunday afternoon, sunny and 73 degrees. That's ace weather right there, so come on out and lets get some! This Sunday 1pm at Ben Geren Park!

jobee
Oct 21 2013, 06:33 PM
Had 37 players at the Ace Race today. Thanks to all who came out and hope everyone had fun! I plan to do it again next year with some shorter holes to get more aces. Also might change a few more things to make it better! Congrats to this years winner Jeremy Durchman! He hit 2 aces and had 2 metal hits.