zrxchris
Jul 23 2013, 01:12 PM
Definitely missing having MS office, no macros enabled report sucks!

So I have been following the open office instructions and had a problem today.
I had a non-PDGA member play last night and in the previous league I would assign those players numbers such as L1, L2 etc.
I keep getting an error message when uploading saying that PDGA numbers but have a positive numeric value. it doesnt want to take "L1"

Any ideas?
I am just copying columns A-N (including the column descriptions, Div Code, First, Last etc.)

Anyway Macros can work in Numbers on the mac?

Thanks

cgkdisc
Jul 23 2013, 05:05 PM
The PC Excel version automatically strips the L1, L2 codes out of column D (PDGA#) on the UPLOAD page before the upload. Your Mac version must not do that so you need to blank out those codes in column D before uploading. Please send your spreadsheet to Steve Ganz and he'll see about the macros working. sganz at pdga.com

steveganz
Jul 25 2013, 10:13 AM
The League Report in Excel on the Mac works, but it's not without its problems (I received no less than 3 error messages while opening the file). The macros seem okay. Entering in the recommended code in column P does not copy the value over to column D in the upload tab so uploading via the Tournament Manager is not a problem.

The macros don't work in Numbers on the Mac at all, but the seem to work just fine in Google Docs Spreadsheet. It's free, so I'd work with that and ditch Open Office.