bruce_brakel
Nov 01 2012, 12:55 PM
The girls and I are planning a late December road trip to Kansas City and maybe on to Emporia. Will any of the Emporia Worlds courses be in tournament mode then, does anyone know? If not, what KC courses should we definitely play? We are advanced and intermediate level players but we enjoy well designed pro courses.

wsfaplau
Nov 01 2012, 02:44 PM
I played the KC Wide Open not too long ago and very much enjoyed Waterworks and Swope.

tafe
Nov 05 2012, 11:56 AM
Blue Valley is definitely worth it, just for the experience. Rosedale has a crazy mix with up top/down under.

bruce_brakel
Nov 29 2012, 11:10 PM
Thanks for the KC tips. We'll probably play the good KC courses and flush the concept of going to Am Worlds this year. It depends on whether we have any non-players in out entourage whether we disc for one, two or three days. We're making the pilgrimage to KC for OneThing and doing some urban commando camping if the tour party stays small. :D

bruce_brakel
Jan 03 2013, 03:41 PM
Non-disc golfers out-numbered the players 7 to 3 and we were really busy cooking meals and dealing with crises. OneThing was awesome. I'll play disc golf next time I'm in KC. :)