tbbell
Oct 12 2012, 12:52 PM
I am currently on a 2 year assignment in Tianjin, China and have brought over my portable disc catcher and 4 sets of discs. I have permission to use my son's school athletic fields to play golf when there are no events going on. By placing tee markers at locations around the school grounds and leaving the target in place, I have created a small 9 hole course, I can easily set up. The space is good for just practicing throwing techniques too.

The scenery is not too exciting, but, there aren't many other disc golfing opportunities here. Maybe I'll be here long enough to get a tournament arranged at a local ball-golf course.

Any disc golfers wanting to play a few rounds or simply get in some throwing practice, are welcome to join me. Its free. Just send me an email at [email protected]

Hope to see you soon.

May all your discs fly straight...or not

Tim

gallerypass
Dec 31 2012, 06:27 PM
Hi Tim,

Glad you have the opportunity to play in China. I played some DG with some students from China here in NL and have since finished their studies and are near that city you mentioned. Here's a scorecard and two other courses we played together. 'Frank' and 'Kaiser' ( I'll dig a bit deeper and find their pdga#'s, maybe you can invite to play, there?

airbrushingly
Mike

p.s. any baseball nearby, too ?