ching_lizard
Sep 19 2012, 10:51 AM
Yep...after having to be cancelled last year due to extreme drought conditions, the event is back on for this year!!! (Rains have filled the ponds and everything is green and looking good this year!)

Randon informed me that he has lined up a very good Austin covere-band for Saturday night's festivities. Time to stock up on your party favors and plan on bringing them to the Snow Farm for another edition of this outlaw tournament!

Here's the entry form from Randon:

YOU ARE INVITED TO
THE 16TH PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS
DAVID A. TAYLOE & JIM MOZOLA MEMORIAL
OCTOBER 26 � 28, 2012

PACK IT IN, PACK IT OUT!!
Please BYO beer, mug, Ice, food, musical Instruments, glow stuff, party favors, good vibes, cameras, costumes and hot showers. If there is a burn ban in effect, no �fires Period. Gas grills and stoves are OK, no ground fires. Some beer will be provided on Saturday by
Southern Star Brewery. Water will be on the course. All Snow Farm rules will be in effect. Please recycle all aluminum cans, plastic bottles, and brown/ green glass in the bins near the outdoor shower, camping areas, and the Club House. PLEASE, I ASK THAT YOU PACK OUT ALL YOUR TRASH! Please stay on the gravel driveways except for the campground area. Do not camp or park on fairways especially # 17.

The field is limited to 80 players with at least 15 slots reserved for the Big Boy and Big Girl Divisions.
BIG BOY AND BIG GIRL ENTRY IS $100, JR WEENIE $30, EVERY ONE PAYS RANCH FEE $30
Please sponsor this 16 year old event - $50 tee sign, or $75 tee sign receives a towel. Money from sponsorships, (at least $200) will be added to the BB/BG purse.
We would welcome donations for the raffle & silent auction prizes.

Friday Check-in from noon 10 PM. Glow round after sunset. 9 Holes (1, 5-9,19-21). $5/person, cash payout
Saturday
7:30 � 7:50 am - Late check-in and registration
8:30 � 9:00 am - Player meeting
9:15am Tee off Round 1 - 21 holes
TBA- 2:00 pm? � Tee off Round 2 - 18 holes
9:30pm - Live music GERRY�S KIDS, (Please Wear Costumes)

Sunday
9:00am - Tee off Round 3 - 18 holes
TBA- 1:30 pm? - Tee off Round 4 - 9 holes, (1, 5-9, 19-21) Big Boys and Big Girls only!!!

Note: Players and campers are encouraged to make offerings of various libations to the remains of Jim Mozola & Dave Tayloe in hole # 19 & Jimbo Slusher on hole # 5, by dropping or pouring them inside the pole.
It is a tradition and is guaranteed to bring good Karma to all.
Directions:
Round Top is located in between Austin & Houston and La Grange & Brenham. When you get to Round Top, turn at the blinking light (right form La Grange, left from Carmine. Turn left onto Fm 1457.Drive about 3mi. , then turn left onto Fm 2714 to Winedale (wood sign says �Winedale Historical Center for American History�. Drive past the Stagecoach Inn and turn right onto Muske-Ullrich Rd. Drive about (7 tenths mi.); about � ways down the hill and turn left at #3405 or white sign says The Snow Farm. If you are playing a Disc Golf tournament then stop at the Club House, which is the first house on the left. Other wise drive � mi. up the road to the Deck House and honk your horn. If lost call 979-278-3536 or 451-2069 � MORE Info at [email protected] - Check out WWW. SNOWFARMDISCGOLF.COM
Detach Here
CUT-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR JR. WEENIES PLEASE STATE WHAT DIVISION YOU�RE PLAYING SUCH AS MEN & WOMEN- NOV,
INT, ADV, ADV MASTER- S. GRAND, OPEN MASTER-OPEN*, BB & BG USE EXTRA PAPER IF NECESSARY, NO SAND BAG�N.

NAME(s) __________________________________________________ _DIV______________ Ph# ____PDGA#_______

ADD_______________________________________________ ____ST_____ZIP_______________ E-MAIL__________________________
MAKE PAYMENTS TO DILLO�S LEAP PRODUCTIONS, P.O. BOX 92, ROUND TOP TX 78954-0092 NO ONLINE REGISTRATION.
SEND QUESTIONS TO [email protected], OR CALL 979-278-3536 / 979-451-2069 LEAVE QUESTIONS ON ANSWER MACHINE.

FEES
BB & BG $100.00_________________

JR. WEENIES (PAYOUT IN MERCH) 30.00_________________

RANCH FEE (PLAYER OR CAMPER) 30.00_________________

MULLIGANS/ 1 / ROUND /ANY SHOT/ 3 mullys total 3.00_________________
ACE POT 4.00_________________
RV Electric HOOKUPS (4 AVALIBLE) bring extension cord 5.00 _________________

TOTAL PAID _____________________

NOTES: __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

ching_lizard
Oct 05 2012, 08:55 PM
Who all is planning on attending this year's edition of PYMWYMI ?

Randon has hired a pretty good cover band for this year's event, but I think he's getting nervous about having a low attendance. If you're going to be there, post something up here, or call or e-mail Randon directly so he (and probably Laura too) can get a good night's sleep.

Staff positions are already covered, but we can always use some extra spotters if you have someone that wants to staff.

Many of us are curious about who is planning on being there this year. I know that I'm sure looking forward to playing this year...I'm going for the BB division. There should be some added cash there. :) (I think I heard that might be going up against Stimpy...or something like that.)

ching_lizard
Oct 26 2012, 11:55 AM
We've got a great weekend weather forecast for this one!

I heard from Randon yesterday that so far, we only have 2 confirmed players in Big Boys division ($100 entry fee) but he is anticipating that Bubba Berry will be back to defend his title again. Stimpy and I are the confirmed players so far...

Weekend festivities to include a live band on Saturday night and of course the bonfire around midnight. I've heard rumors that some folks will be wearing costumes on Saturday night too.

You know that you've heard about this tournament - it's one of the state's biggest non-sanctioned events and parties! PYMWYMI is a legendary disc golf event that you don't want to miss.

Camp in the camping area and plan on spending the entire weekend at the Snow Farm, playing, watching or staffing it - all will make for a fabulous weekend you'll remember for a long time!

If you've got "game" then step up for a shot in the Big Boys division, if you've got "party" then come on out and hang with the gang. Either way, it's going to be great weekend.

Hope to see you out there!