jobee
May 11 2012, 12:38 AM
Alright everyone, Sunday, May 20th will be a work day on the new course. We have the baskets in and just need help clearing and getting them set in the ground. We are gonna grill some dogs and brawts for anyone who helps. Starting at 1pm till 7 or so. Come any time you can and please bring chain saws, gloves, whatever you got that will help. Also we are selling tee sponserships for $100 each, so if you or anyone you know might be interested please let me know. All the money will go towards the course, for tee pads, benches, signs, and anything else to improve the courses. All help is greatly appreciated.

Rod07Ger
May 11 2012, 01:33 PM
Just wanted to remind everyone that after every Saturday mini there is a Work Day to clear the new positions on the course or any clearing of the old course !!!!!!!

It's awesome to set up extra Work Days to help accommodate everyone's busy schedules, but one day on May 20th is just the beginning to the final goal of a 36 hole layout !!!!!

I look forward to seeing everyone with chainsaws, weedeaters, gloves, and anything that will help get the course ready to play on May 20th !!!!!!! Also on ALL the other days that it will take to complete the task !!!!!!!

Rod07Ger
May 18 2012, 11:32 AM
Work Day !!!!! This Sunday from 1:00pm thur 7:00pm !!!!!

The Disc Golf Gods will shine bright on those that offer support for the future 36 hole layout !!!!!! We have to clear the new areas of the course before the baskets can go in the ground and the basket's are here waiting to be put in the ground !!!!!! Lunch will be proved for everyone that helps !!!!!! :) :D :cool:

Also Chainsaws, weedeaters, gloves, and all other equipment that will help clear the new holes are encouraged to bring !!!!! The more the merrier and I look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday to share in the progress of the future !!!!!!! :)

Rod07Ger
May 21 2012, 09:49 AM
Alright !!!!! A very nice turnout yesterday for the Sunday "Work Day" !!!!!! The Disc Golf Gods were surely smiling to see the guys pulling together to help accomplish the 36 hole layout !! :cool:

I wanted to give a very special "Thank You" to Joseph Brandenburger, Wayland Brandenburger, Phil Drenckpohl, Donnie Todd, Eric Savage, James Perry, Chris Eads, Cesar Valdez, Julio Valdez, Caleb Fitting, Coty Endl, and Aaron Schmitt for giving up part of their Sunday for the greater good !!!!!!! :cool:

ps. I'm expecting future "Work Days" other than every Saturday after the mini to help accommodate our members busy schedules !!!!!! We might try text messages to help members know when the extra work days will be to alleviate the predictable "I didn't know" !!!!! See ya on the course soon !!!! :cool:

jobee
Jun 07 2012, 01:22 AM
Saturday, June 16th we will have another work day, this time we are putting sleeves in the ground. Still need help with some clearing too. I will be there by 8am to get it started, Free donuts for all who help. And hot dogs for lunch!

Rod07Ger
Jun 07 2012, 08:39 PM
I think there's a mini at 9:00am on the 16th ???? :eek:

I guess we can help ya at around 11:30am or so after the Saturday morning mini !!!!! :)

ps. I just wanted to remind everyone that after EVERY Saturday mini there is a Work Day to clear the new positions on the course or any clearing of the old course !!!!!!!

jobee
Jun 17 2012, 12:12 PM
Got a little more area cleared yesterday and 11 new sleeves in the ground. Had 7 players help out, but we still have tons of stuff to clear and 7 more sleeves to go. And we have to put all the baskets together.