May 19th & 20th 2012
PDGA C tier Amateur only event
Playing Haikey, Hunter, Dovillio, and McClure Parks
$40 all Amateur divisions

Players Pack included -
First 50 players signed up guaranteed tournament t-shirt
all players will recieve a disc as part of their players pack

$5,000 Hole In One - Sponsored by Play It Again Sports
(if hit player gets $2,500 & TSPCA gets $2,500)

This is a Competition Endowment Charity Event sponsoring the Tulsa chapter of the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. (NO extra charge for non-PDGA members.)

Cris Hicks - Tournament Director

Or from 7:30am to 8:15am the day of the event.

chicks
May 17 2012, 11:53 PM
Sign ups on Friday from 5pm to 7pm at McClure by the practice basket and on Saturday at Haikey from 7:30am to 9am for the Tulsa Am Jam.

chicks
May 19 2012, 09:22 PM
Scores for today's rounds of the Tulsa Am Jam are up on the PDGA (thanks to Jose'). Also there were a set of keys turned in with a smiley face key chain, a champion firebird with Slayer written on it, and Jason Phillips we have your champion groove. Good luck everyone tomorrow, someone hit that 5K hole!

chicks
May 26 2012, 11:24 AM
The 3rd annual Am Jam is in the books, and scores are up on the PDGA site (somehow) thanks to Jose'! I hope everyone had a good time, it looked like most people did, and that was our goal.
I want to once again thank our sponsors starting with our presenting sponsor the Oklahoma Disc Golf Foundation, Play It Again Sports, Jeremy Taylor and The Lodge, TTCU & John Belty, Devan Owens, Tulsa Disc Sports Association, Tom's Bicycle, Treat Family, Jerry & Carrie Stacey, and Jay Slack!
Also a big thanks to my staff and volunteers - Jose' Mendoza (one of my favorite people and TDs), Kyle Mendoza, Wayne Forest, Dale Patterson, Doug Duff, Michael Treat, Dave Wise, Thong Le, Jim Geurin, and the Tulsa SPCA volunteers!
All the players and of course Dave and Thong Le helped raise $850 for the TSPCA!
Tommy Agent almost helped himself to $2,500 and an extra $2,500 for the TSPCA with his nice shot on the hole-in-one hole.
I felt like we had a great group of people out this weekend and I am glad to have been a part of it all!