seeker
Apr 17 2012, 01:33 PM
Birdshot DG Proshop present H.E.I.S.T. at Shawshank - May 5 2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shawshank $10,000.00 PRO H.E.I.S.T.

Would like to personally invite those of you who are able to celebrate with me fifty years of the good life here at Shawshank! We will be playing host to 80 players in a fun and challenging 2 day A tier event in Huntsville Texas, May 5th and 6th. You will be subjected to 3 rounds of twenty holes each on one of the top rated courses in the country with a final round of ten featuring a make you or break you last shot called "tin cup"... this course fits the accurate arms of skilled shot makers also known as Masters of their game. You will be given as part of your players pack an authentic prison issue uniform with your P.D.G.A. number stamped on the back. Also one custom designed prison issued Roc...

Sign up is at Full contact Disc golf.com, be sure and register early and add your shirt size when you sign up, Thanks to everyone for all your support in making this course and event possible!
Steve DuFrane

seeker
May 02 2012, 05:25 PM
Online registration for the Shawshank Pro H.E.I.S.T. ends tonight at 8:00 pm.
GO TO: http://www.fullcontactdiscgolf.com/

Shawshank Pro H.E.I.S.T.

Item #: SHAWSHANK

Email This Item To A Friend

ShawShank Invitational
May 5th & 6th
PDGA Sanctioned A-Tier

80 Players
3 Rounds of 20 Holes
Final Round of 10 Holes

Men's Pro Open $90
Men's Pro Master $90
Men's Pro Grandmaster $90
Women's Pro Open $90
Women's Pro Master $90
Women's Pro Grandmaster $90

Green Fees $10
PDGA Fees $4

Optional
Lunch Saturday $10
Lunch Sunday $10
Ace Pot $5

Players recieve a Custom Shirt!! Click here to select your size and add it to your cart!!

For More info call 281.682.9446