naceagle
Mar 20 2012, 11:36 PM
It's that time of year again to join us at the 13th Annual Nacogdoches Open. That's right - a B tier where you get to play 3(!) rockin' courses in the beautiful pineywoods of East Texas. We have something to challenge everyone.

April 27th - Flex start doubles round at Pioneer Park start 2:30pm $20/team
April 28th and 29th - four rounds for everyone!

Skins round to follow final round. Skins is $50/hole double with alternating shot between top four scores and raffled partners. 6 hole minimum.

Let's see, oh yeah, T-shirts for everyone, kickin' player's party hosted by Olde Towne General Store, tons of raffle prizes and other games, and pros did I mention cash? $1000 added to the purse. Last year, top three pros walked away with more than $500 a piece in their pockets. Come get the love.

We want you to come and have a great time in the oldest town in Texas.

http://www.naccrushers.com/content/images/Pecan-flyers-12.jpg

Please write if there's other info you need. More stuff to come.

naceagle
Mar 26 2012, 01:30 PM
One of this year's stamps:

http://naccrushers.com/content/images/13openstamp.jpg

vinnie
Mar 27 2012, 08:55 AM
I is sure going to try to make this one....its been a while

naceagle
Mar 27 2012, 12:10 PM
Thanks Vinnie! We hope you can make it. We've missed you.

vinnie
Mar 28 2012, 08:54 AM
I know this.......if I am there. SATURDAY at Jamie's mom's place for food and putt putt golf next door afterwards. An offical player's party there would be great, but if not a NON-official player's party will BE Saturday night. And mom's is one off the coolest ladies I know and she sure can puTT on the food spread....... fear the ol lady when she starts hittin that lil ball......:cool:

the_kid
Mar 31 2012, 03:32 PM
I know this.......if I am there. SATURDAY at Jamie's mom's place for food and putt putt golf next door afterwards. An offical player's party there would be great, but if not a NON-official player's party will BE Saturday night. And mom's is one off the coolest ladies I know and she sure can puTT on the food spread....... fear the ol lady when she starts hittin that lil ball......:cool:

She whooped my butt!

Hope to see you guys in a few weeks!

naceagle
Apr 05 2012, 11:16 PM
There will be a work day at the lake course this Saturday if anyone's interested in helping out. Lunch will be provided by club sponsor Olde Towne General Store.

naceagle
Apr 24 2012, 12:38 AM
Join the Nacogdoches Crushers this Thursday, April 26th @ Pecan Park as they welcome Professional Disc Golf Champion, Jay "Yeti" Reading

Jay has won four Doubles World Championships and is the 4X and current Putting World Champion!!!

Free instructional clinic from 4:45-5:45 for all skill levels (Drive for Show, Putt for $$ and disc golf Q&A)

$10 Optional Random Draw Doubles--100+% payout with cool disc golf items from around the country (special CTP and Farthest Putt prizes)

The Yeti will have some limited custom art discs as well as all of the latest from Innova Champion Discs available

**Ask the boss for an early out and come join us for this fantastic learning opportunity**

manderson
May 03 2012, 01:13 PM
Well run tournament on good courses. Nice job.

Are you going to be able to post scores?

naceagle
May 04 2012, 12:33 AM
Thanks Mike. Yeah something's up with the scores. We've uploaded them to PDGA a couple of times, but there's something that's not working on PDGA's end. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.