gallerypass
Jan 27 2012, 06:39 PM
Is it a good idea to have a 'cometition (no P) by entering a team with a players from :
Open, Master, Grandmaster, sr. Grandmaster,Junior, Women, Novice and give more meaning
to playing than as an individual player. If 6 or more sr. grandmasters, we can look at 6 teams with an approximate 7000 throws! We had some fun in Belgium with Seppo and friends and at the same time actually contributed ( not a lot, I recall it was one coin) to their federation's junior program.

gallerypass
Mar 30 2012, 06:46 PM
Dutch Open notion(s) 2012

A cool , almost mist rain at times, found my way via bus, train and bike ( OV-fiets) with a brief stop complete an oa production of gallery passes and duclimer disc golf club newsletter �8a�:) ...

gallerypass
Apr 04 2012, 05:07 AM
DG'ers, caddies and those with a 'Gallery Pass' for the Dutch open,

Two sr. grandmaster's ,Benji and Markku, led two team's with 28 players : open player, women, masters, grandmasters, advanced ( amateur) and juniors. for a 'DG cometition... with no P!' , Dutch Disctivity #2.

Markku's team 5930 throws, to Benji's teams 6042.Markku emerged as ' the man' as both a sr. grandmaster individual player with #1 Markku Tohni 8567 900 1st round 71 w 968 rating ! 2nd round 73 904 rating and third round 66 with rating 905 ? .... but also the 'cometition (no P!) for the Dutch Open 2012.

A possible interesting note ( a PIN) , beside that Erik S. fishing out over 70 discs from the 'muddy waters' of the Rotte River tributaries, but that that last round was won by Benji's team by one throw ! 1874 to 1875 !

an avg. round of 66,9 on Sunday and with the Saturday rounds... with Benji's team with 74,2 and Markku's team with 72,4 ( avg of first two rounds)

the path, plan and goal was to develop a junior program in the Netherlands, much the way Seppo had supported the program in Belgium ( someone know the year that happened?)

... the accompanying doc exceeded the parameters, ...if you like the full results mail to disctivity at yahoo dot com

I hope there will be a 'cometition, with no P!' also in Copenhagen !

M