jobee
Nov 15 2011, 02:09 PM
The date is set for Wafda's yearly bag tag tournament! Dec. 17th, and there will be some really awesome stuff given away! And as wafda always does, Bigger and Better then last year. More details later! But there's no way you want to miss this one!

ChrisEads
Nov 15 2011, 03:02 PM
Thanks Joseph,
Yes this years tag match has been set for Dec. 17th and it will again be a match play format like it has been for years past. The December 10th Ben Geren mini will be the final day to improve your tags before you lock in what you will be using. After this mini you will need to email me or call me with what tag number you have. Also like years past I will need to know what tag you have by Thursday Decmeber 15th so that I can create the bracket and have everything ready by Saturday morning so that we can kick things off early and get everything finished in the short light. We will be teeing off at 8:30 in the morning, so make sure you are on time.
This year we will be giving away a lot of really great items including an INNOVA DISCATCHER SPORT!!!!!!!!! Also multiple members will walk away with something that should fit quite well on their feet ;) You will have to be there to find out.
We will also have multiple CTPs and The TOP 4 players get free bag tags for the 2012 season and guarantee the top 4 gold spots.
My contact info is
479-739-2266
[email protected]

Rod07Ger
Nov 16 2011, 11:57 AM
Awesome !!!!!!! I look forward to this all year long, especially since last years 40+ field !!!!!!!! :cool:

Chris Eads "THANKS AGAIN" for stepping up to organize the match play brackets !!!!!!!! (good karma) :)

I hope for good weather, Phil's barbecue, and great disc golf action !!!!!!!!

ps. I wouldn't mind winning something to put on my feet !!!!!!! ;)

jobee
Dec 08 2011, 02:58 AM
How about we make Sunday Dec. 11th the last day to better your tags. Don't forget your disc plates! Phil will be there again with his most awesome BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, chips, cookies, and drinks. Free for all members who come out. Also giving away 1 basket and a few pairs of something for your feet! Oh, and ctp's. And, top 4 get gold tags and free membership for 2012. This is WAFDA'S way of saying Thank You, for your support! Good luck to all!;) Don't forget Saturday morning, Dec. 17th. tee off starts at 8:30am. You will need to email or call Chris Eads with your tag number by Thursday Dec. 15th, so he can get everything ready.
His contact info is
479-739-2266
[email protected]

Rod07Ger
Dec 12 2011, 11:59 AM
WOW !!!!!! What a difference a day makes going from tag #94 to gold #5 !!!!!!!! I felt a little bad dropping #94 on somebody, but "its all good" just so we all have FUN in the process !!! :cool:

Another big move this weekend was Matt Spain moving from (NO TAG) to Gold Tag in one mini by using my tag !!!!!!!!!! Since the only tag left was in my other car, I got that one !!!!!!!!!!! (your welcome Matt) :rolleyes:

Just a reminder don't forget to let Chris Eads know your final tag #'s by the 15th !!!!!!!!!

Rod07Ger
Dec 15 2011, 08:14 AM
Alright !!!!!! The weekend weather is looking GREAT for the Tag Match !!!!! :cool:

http://sharedwww.localtvllc.com/kfsm/graphics/7Day_RV_320.jpg

ps. make sure to let Chris Eads know your Tag #'s by today !!!!! :)

Rod07Ger
Dec 16 2011, 11:24 AM
It's "2011 Tag Match" EVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Let the pursuit of the #1 Gold WAFDA Tag Begin !!!!!!!!! :cool: