sschumacher
Oct 13 2011, 11:17 AM
Ok, just thought I would throw this out there for those that are either looking for a job or knows someone that is looking for a job in Tulsa.

My company is looking for a full time mechanical cad drafter. Good computer skills along with 2-3 years drafting experience is required but we might consider someone who is just out or currently enrolled in drafting school and hungry.

Hours would be M-F 7:30am-4:30pm. Occasional overtime. Competitive pay based on experience.

Benefits, vacation, holidays included.

This is NOT contract work.

I've been here for over 26 years and consider this position to be very stable for someone tired of working somewhere for 2 or 3 years and getting laid off.

Casual work atmosphere.

Anyone interested can call me at 918-664-5156 / Ext. 2861 and I will tell you where to email your resume.

wforest
Oct 13 2011, 04:29 PM
� for some-of-those who might-not-be-employed tomorrow morning , a couple of ya might Lend a Hand � at Haikey basket-location 15 , we�ll re-plant a Basket � about 10:30 in the a.m. � I�ll be there � won�t take long � good Course Karma �

wforest
Oct 14 2011, 01:58 PM
� for some-of-those who might-not-be-employed tomorrow morning , a couple of ya might Lend a Hand � at Haikey basket-location 15 , we�ll re-plant a Basket � about 10:30 in the a.m. � I�ll be there � won�t take long � good Course Karma �

... so when I figure about a 10:30am basket-delivery , I get there at 10:00 to start the dig ... Brad HOI has that puppy all but DONE ! ... HE is a Man among Men ! ... Jesse Sellers and Gary Nail came along to finish-up also ... she's an 18-hole Layout again ... Good Course Karma for all , especially Brad ...

bravo
Oct 16 2011, 11:50 AM
thanks to wayne for lighting a fire under my *****.
thanks to the coach jesse.
thanks to the camera guy.

slim___15288
Oct 18 2011, 12:21 PM
much props guys - thanks for helping me with this project.