gordonmk
Sep 07 2011, 04:25 PM
YES, the 34th Waterloo IS going to happen!!!
NO, we don�t yet know where.

Yes, there is still a chance we�ll get to have it at Waterloo Park once more, but if not it will be moved to another place
(and no, we don�t yet have that backup spot confirmed).

But rest assured, it will be a fun, fantastic Waterloo tournament no matter where we have it.

34th Annual Waterloo Disc Golf Classic, ??? Park, Austin, TX, Oct 15-16, 2011

General Registration will be starting soon, so this is the last chance to reserve your spot in this fun and historic tournament by taking the Father Dave McC-Note Challenge. Full details are below. 9 people are already in, and around now is when a bunch more start sending in their McC-Notes to reserve their spots.

Our 2011 Father Dave McC-Noters so far are:

Larry Kruse, Jan Baumgardner, Cecil Larkin, Gary Marotz, Mark Penniman, Jeff Moore, Lynn Wright, Del Stair, Aaron Stair

See you at Waterloooooooooooo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It�s Father Dave McC-Note Time

The way it works is this: send the Waterloo Club a check or money order for $100 now. Your spot in the tournament is guaranteed. When fees for the different divisions are set, we will deduct from your $100:

your entry fee
ace pot
ring-of-fire
non-active pdga fee (if applicable)

All the money left goes directly to the charity. In 2010, there were 48 McC-Note Challengers (over half of the field). This added over $1300 to the total charitable donation!

To clarify something that has come up occasionally: this money saves �your� spot, not �a� spot. Once the tournament fills up and there is a waitlist, if you have to cancel you can�t just give your spot to someone else. As with any cancellation, the spot goes to the next person on the waitlist. If you do have to cancel, you will receive a refund of everything except what would have gone to the charity (and that money will still be added to the donation).

Don�t wait too long and end up missing out on this wonderful event. Send in your money now and you won�t have to worry about it filling up without you.

Send your check or money order, payable to WDGC, to:

WDGC
PO Box 33531
Austin, TX 78764

Please include your full name, division, and pdga number (if you have one).

Thanks,
Waterloo Disc Golf Club

gordonmk
Sep 08 2011, 07:23 PM
As I was getting this posting ready, I went back to look at what I sent out last year. It started out with �I�m way behind on getting this out�� and the sad part is that I sent last year�s out over a week earlier than this year�s. Sigh�

So, it is even more true than ever that we need a lot of help rounding up a bunch of sponsorship for this year�s Waterloo DG Classic.

We not only need a lot of cash, but we also need a lot of merchandise sponsorship too. These items make up our huge raffle and silent auctions, as well as lots of CTPs for the players and other fun contests and give-aways.

The sponsorship request letter is below and I can send it to you as a Word file if you let me know you'd like a copy. If you or someone or some business you know can sponsor, we would really appreciate it. It takes a lot of folks approaching a lot of businesses to get good sponsorship, especially in these tough economic times. The money we raise for the charity will go to help out a lot of families in need, and almost all charities are having a much more difficult time getting donations these days. If you have any questions, please contact Stevo Barnes or myself.

Stevo: (512) 451-2064
Gordon: [email protected], (512) 858-1615

Thanks so much for your help and support!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waterloo Disc Golf Club
PO Box 33531, Austin, Texas 78764
www.austindiscgolf.org

September 8, 2011

Dear Sponsor,

The Waterloo Disc Golf Club is proud to announce that it is hosting the 34th Annual Waterloo Disc Golf Classic in Austin, Texas. This historic disc golf tournament is the longest running tournament in the Southwestern U.S. and one of the oldest in the country. This year the dates are set for October 14-16, 2011. The 34th Waterloo Classic will again benefit the Austin Ronald McDonald House (RMH).

The RMH is a wonderful non-profit, charitable organization that provides a home away from home for families with critically ill children undergoing treatment at area hospitals. This allows parents the chance to be close to their children when they are needed most.

Thanks to the support of our great sponsors, we have donated more than $71,000 in cash and supplies to RMH over the last thirteen years. The goal for 2011 is to raise $9,000. Won�t you please help by being a sponsor of this wonderful tournament? Sponsorship can be in the form of cash, merchandise, or a combination of the two.

� For a sponsorship of $200 or more: your logo or name on the back of the official tournament shirt, plus on a tee-box sign. This sign will be seen by all of the competitors each time that they play the course. Your logo/name will also be added to the Sponsor List that will be displayed at the course and included in the program distributed to all the players and spectators.

� For $100 - $199: your name on a tee-box sign and on the Sponsor List.

� For up to $99: your name on the Sponsor List.

Please mail all sponsorship to Waterloo Disc Golf Club, PO Box 33531 Austin, TX, 78764 (checks payable to WDGC). If you wish, you may make your check payable directly to Austin Ronald McDonald House in order to get the tax benefits of a charitable donation. For more information, please contact Stevo Barnes at 512-451-2064, or Gordon Maxim-Kelley at 512-858-1615 ([email protected]).

Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

Gordon Maxim-Kelley
Waterloo Disc Golf Club

gordonmk
Sep 15 2011, 10:28 PM
We are up to 21 Father Dave McC-Note Challengers!

Send yours in soon to reserve your spot. It won't be too much longer before we get the flyer finalized and registration opened up to everyone.

In so far are:

Larry Kruse
Jan Baumgardner
Cecil Larkin
Gary Marotz
Mark Penniman
Jeff Moore
Lynn Wright
Del Stair
Aaron Stair
John "Smiley" Pustejovsky
Dan Mueller
Josh Mueller
Stevo Barnes
Ed Morgan
Bert Lirette
Bill Peckham
John Hovey
Jack Camp
Joey Rhode
Larry Kenney
Phil Haik

gordonmk
Sep 23 2011, 07:04 PM
Sorry, but we still don�t have the location confirmed.

However, I will be finalizing the flyer over the weekend and getting it out early next week; possibly Monday, likely Tuesday, definitely by Wednesday.

This means you are nearly out of time to reserve your spot in the tournament with your Father Dave McC-Note. We have 22 right now, and I�ve been told that more are on the way. Send yours in soon.

gordonmk
Sep 28 2011, 07:16 PM
34th Waterloo Registration is now OPEN

Below is the flyer for the 34th Annual Waterloo Disc Golf Classic. If you are interested in playing, please mail in your registration with payment as soon as possible. This event fills up every year, and it has been known to fill within as few as 5 days after registration begins, though it sometimes takes a bit longer, like 7,10, or 14 days to fill up. Anyway, don�t wait. If you aren�t sure if you can play, my advice is to register anyway. If you have to cancel, you�ll get almost a complete refund. The only thing we�d keep is the portion that goes to the fundraising and it will still go towards the fundraising ($4 for regular registrations; amount varies by division for McC-Notes). Plus you�ll make someone on the waitlist very very happy :)

Mailing the form and payment in is the BEST way to register. Postmarks are used to determine date of entry. You can also register in person at the Thursday Zilker league.

Regarding the location, it is still TBA! It might still be at Waterloo Park, but if not, we at least have our backup location confirmed: Onion Creek Greenbelt. This is a nice area with parking and with little or no other use. We will send out more details about the location situation as we know them.

Waterlooooooooooooooooooooooo
Gordon

gordonmk
Sep 28 2011, 07:20 PM
Waterloo Disc Golf Club presents the

34th ANNUAL WATERLOO DISC GOLF CLASSIC
OCTOBER 14-16, 2011
BENEFITING THE AUSTIN RONALD McDONALD HOUSE

Hosted by Waterloo Disc Golf Club, this is a PDGA �C� tier event in Austin, TX (PARK/COURSE TBA). Proceeds from this tournament go to the Austin Ronald McDonald House and disc golf projects here in Austin�s parks. One dollar per person per round will go to the fundraising as well as the proceeds from the RING OF FIRE, the RAFFLE, and the SILENT AUCTIONS.

All Singles players MUST check in at Tournament HQ either Friday afternoon between 3:00 � 7:00 pm or Saturday morning between 7:30 � 8:30 am. Anyone not checked in by 8:30 am Saturday will be dropped and the spot filled with someone from the waitlist.

Doubles will be on Friday afternoon; $10 per person ($20 per team); flex start tee off begins at 1:00 pm and continues until around 4:30 � 5:00 pm.

FOR MORE INFORMATION:

Tournament Director:
Gordon Maxim-Kelley
(512) 858-1615
[email protected]

ENTRY FEES (sorry, no-online registration):
$100 * The Father Dave McC-Note Challenge
$55 Open Pro Men, Pro Master, Pro Grandmaster
$50 Advanced Men, Advanced Master, Advanced Grandmaster
$45 Open Pro Women, Intermediate Men
$40 Advanced Women, Recreational Men
$30 Intermediate Women, Recreational Women
$20 ** Juniors

* The Father Dave McC-Note Challenge is still available � it covers entry, ace pot, ring-of-fire & non-active pdga fee (does not cover Friday Doubles). Balance donated to the charity.

** Juniors will play one round per day in between the main rounds

OTHER ITEMS:
$4 Ace Pot
$2 Ring of Fire
$10 PDGA non-active fee

This event will fill quickly, so mail in your entry right away. Postmark will determine date of entry.

THE SINGLES FIELD IS LIMITED TO 90 PLAYERS; SHOOTING 2 ROUNDS OF 18 HOLES EACH DAY (sat&sun)

NAME: __________________________________________________ ________________
ADDRESS: __________________________________________________ _____________
CITY: _________________________________________________
ST: ______
ZIP: ______________________
PHONE: __________________________________
E-MAIL: __________________________________________________ __
DIVISION: ________________________________________
PDGA#: _________________

$________ ENTRY FEE please circle your division above
$________ ACE POT
$________ RING OF FIRE
$________ NON-ACTIVE PDGA ***
$_________ DOUBLES (partner�s name: _________________________________)
$________ DONATION TO CHARITY

$________ TOTAL ENCLOSED

*** all players (except juniors) who are not active pdga members must pay an additional $10 pdga non-active fee

Mail & Make Checks Payable To:
Waterloo Disc Golf Club
P.O. Box 33531
Austin, TX 78764-0531

*********************************WAIVER*********** ******************
Agreeing to be legally bound, I hereby release the City of Austin, the City of Austin Parks & Recreation Department, the Professional Disc Golf Association, and the Waterloo Disc Golf Club and its staff from any and all liability for any injury or liability I may incur as a result of my participation in the 34th Annual Waterloo Disc Golf Classic, October 14-16, 2011.

SIGNATURE _________________________________________________

DATE ________________________

gordonmk
Sep 30 2011, 06:34 PM
31 Father Dave McC-Note Challengers so far:

Larry Kruse
Jan Baumgardner
Cecil Larkin
Gary Marotz
Mark Penniman
Jeff Moore
Lynn Wright
Del Stair
Aaron Stair
John "Smiley" Pustejovsky
Dan Mueller
Josh Mueller
Stevo Barnes
Ed Morgan
Bert Lirette
Bill Peckham
John Hovey
Jack Camp
Joey Rhode
Larry Kenney
Phil Haik
Mark Stevens
Richard Ahlgrim
Daniel Schroeder
Brett Schroeder
Robert Schroeder, Sr.
Robbie Schroeder
Kayla Schroeder
Randon Dillingham
Mark McCrimmon
Stanton Martin

Look at all those Schroeders! :D

gordonmk
Oct 05 2011, 07:04 PM
After a lot of work and a lot of time and effort (not to mention the stress of being 1 � weeks away and not knowing where we are playing), we have now gotten the final word�

The 34th Annual Waterloo Disc Golf Classic will be at Waterlooooooooooooooooooo!!!

There is still room in the tournament, so send those entries in :)

If you need another copy or need to see the information, you can get it from the club�s website (www.austindiscgolf.org), our facebook page, or the pdga discussion board. Or email me at [email protected] for a copy.

I�ll be trying to get confirmations out today or tomorrow for the entries that I have already received. If you have sent yours in and haven�t gotten a confirmation by the end of the evening tomorrow, please contact me. You can email me or call (512) 858-1615 (leave a message if I�m not there).

Thanks,
Gordon

J A B
Oct 10 2011, 10:45 AM
Gordon,

Doubles on Friday, start time 1:00pm correct?

If so, I need to tee off asap, if any other team needs an early start, Matt and I will be ready to go. Life is getting in the way of my disc golf but, it beats the alternative.

JAB

gordonmk
Oct 12 2011, 01:55 PM
yes, 1 pm is the official start time for doubles, though if possible we might try to get some teams off earlier if we can.

gordonmk
Oct 12 2011, 01:56 PM
We have a couple of grandmasters, Ken Bache and Tony Rennie, driving up to Austin for the Waterloo tournament this weekend who are looking for some couch or floor space for Friday and Saturday night.

Can someone help them out? They are from the Houston area, and one of them has a 3-digit pdga number � bound to be some good disc golf stories from this guy :D

If so, please contact Ken Bache at 713-885-8812 or [email protected]

Thanks!
Gordon

p.s. more info on Waterloo, Friday doubles, etc coming soon (sorry for the delay)

gordonmk
Oct 13 2011, 06:29 PM
A lot of info coming so I'm going to break it into several posts...

Things to know about this year�s Waterloo Disc Golf Classic, Oct 14-16, 2011

Doubles:

Friday October 14th, flex start 1 pm � 4:30-ish. Open to everyone, $10 per person, bring your own partner. There will be an optional ace pot, $2 per person. If no aces are hit on Friday then the money will go towards the fundraising.

BE THERE EARLY! THE EARLIER THE BETTER. If we can, we hope to start some teams even before 1 pm.

1) The normal reason for The Earlier The Better is the same as it has been for years: you�ll have a better chance of getting to play.

We will have to stop teeing teams off around 4:30 pm, so that everyone who starts will be able to finish before dark. This is very important! Just because you arrive by 4:30 doesn�t mean you will be in time to play. You need to be there early enough so that you are teeing off by that time. If a bunch of people all show up at 4:15 and there are multiple groups waiting to tee off on hole #1, then some of those teams likely won�t get to play. Results will be posted as soon as possible on Saturday (probably early afternoon). Awards for doubles can be picked up after that or anytime on Sunday the 17th. Leave contact info when signing up if you won�t be around the rest of the weekend. In 2010, we pushed over 90 teams through on Friday, so the course plays fairly quickly. Show up early for the best chance to play, don�t wait until late in the afternoon and take the risk on being turned away. Cards will be limited to 2 teams to keep things flowing smoothly.

2) The other reason for The Earlier The Better is that you will have a better chance of being able to play hole #8 (Mount Waterloo) and hole #9. Because of the explosion of UT Tailgaters in the past few years, and the set-up they now do on Friday afternoon, it is very likely that at some point in the afternoon we will have to discontinue playing one or even both of those holes. Maybe no one will get to play them. Maybe everyone will get to play them. Maybe only some will. We�ll just have to wait and see how the afternoon progresses. If not everyone in a division gets to play them, we just won�t count those holes in the final scores. So if you play early and get to throw those holes they may end up not counting, but at least you had the fun of playing them.

You can play more than once, but you must play in a different division AND with a different partner. (no longer will one team take 1st and 2nd, or 1st in both open and masters).

If you want to play on Friday, you should sign up and play doubles. Otherwise you�ll have to wait until after around 4:30 pm. This is when we�ll stop teeing off the doubles teams. You�ll need to start on hole #1, behind the doubles teams (not just anywhere in the course that looks open). We always battle to get as many doubles teams as possible through the course before dark, so just like on Saturday and Sunday we can�t have them waiting on casual players.

gordonmk
Oct 13 2011, 06:33 PM
Singles Tournament Check-In:

Waterloo Park is located in downtown Austin. It is bordered by E.15th, Red River, E.12th, and Trinity. Tournament HQ is on the wooden deck near Trinity & E.13th.

This is VERY IMPORTANT! Everyone registered for the main singles tournament must check-in either Friday October 14th between 3 pm and dark, or Saturday morning October 15th between 7:30 am � 8:30 am. Anyone not checked in by 8:30 am on Saturday will be dropped from the tournament and the spot will be filled by someone on the waitlist. The tournament is too popular, too fun, and usually has too big a waitlist to let a spot go unclaimed. If you are on the waitlist, you must be at tourney HQ at 8:30 am on Saturday. If your name is called and you aren�t there, we go to the next person on the list.

Please try to check in on Friday, as it will make Saturday morning go much more smoothly if we don�t have as many people to run through the process.

Everyone playing the main tournament will receive a great player�s package.

Juniors who want to play Waterloo: We will register Juniors on Friday during check-in or on Saturday morning during the first round. Juniors will play one round per day in-between the main rounds. The cost is $20 and they�ll receive some stuff for signing up plus we�ll make sure that every kid who plays wins at least something. The number of kids and their ages will determine whether we have different divisions or not.

Directions and Parking for Waterloo:

If you are coming from IH-35, head towards downtown. Take the E.15th Street exit. Go west (turn left if you are driving north, right if you are driving south). The next traffic light is Red River, you will see the park on your left (the Erwin Special Events Center is on your right).

If you are headed for the parking garage, go two more blocks and turn left on San Jacinto. San Jacinto is a One-Way street going south. Go two blocks and turn left on E. 13th, the entrance to the garage is immediately on your left. You can also enter this same garage from Trinity, right across from the deck (Trinity is a One-Way street going north). Be sure to read parking info below - we don't want anyone getting ticketed or towed.

Parking will be difficult this weekend, especially on Saturday. On Friday, the state parking garages on Trinity, across the street from the park, will not be available until after 5 pm. On Saturday, they will not be available at all most of the day because of the UT football game that day (unless you pay the parking fee - $7, I think). On Sunday, all the garages will be available for free parking. For other parking, there is a small lot in the park (enter off of 12th Street) that will be free all 3 days. There are also parking meters on Red River, 12th, 13th, and 14th streets, and some of Trinity and Brazos. Meters have changed around Austin a lot the last few years, so be sure to check for what you have to pay and when. There may still be some free times in the evening and on weekends, but I�m just not sure.

gordonmk
Oct 13 2011, 06:35 PM
Fundraising:

DISC NATION 19th HOLE CONTEST: Our newest addition! In between the rounds on both Saturday and Sunday we will have a CTP contest on a Disc Nation Basket. We will set it up near the deck. Each throw costs $2, or get 3 throws for $5. At the end of Sunday, the person closest to the basket will win the basket! If more than one person aces it, those people will have a throw-off to see who takes the basket home.

Two Silent Auctions: We will have one auction on Saturday and second, completely separate, auction on Sunday. On Saturday morning, we�ll put out a bunch of items on display on the deck, and there will be a bid sheet by each item. Bidding will close at the end of the day on Saturday so when your second round is over, be sure to hang around, make some final bids, and collect your winnings. We�ll do the same thing on Sunday with a whole new set of items, and we�ll close Sunday�s auction at the beginning of the awards ceremony. The silent auctions will have all sorts of great things from the small, to the large, to the really cool collectible.

Giant Raffle: Typically our raffle has over $1,000 worth of prizes. The Grand Prize is a BASKET! Single tickets are only $2 but buy more and get a better deal: 6 tkts for $10, or 15 tkts for $20. Tickets may be purchased until the start of Round 4 on Sunday afternoon. The drawing will be held shortly after, and the winning numbers posted immediately. You can pick up your prizes any time after that. You do not need to be present to win a raffle prize. If you aren�t going to be there Sunday afternoon, just put your name and phone number on the back of the ticket and we will contact you after the tournament.

Ring-of-Fire: will be held Saturday afternoon, immediately before the 2nd round (hopefully about 2:00 pm). It is $2 to play, and all proceeds go to the fundraising. You can sign up at check-in, or all the way up to the time we start it. Ring-of-Fire is a series of putting games, and it is really fun to play. It is also fun to watch, so even if you aren�t playing, stick around to see it.

Everyone (staff, spectators, and players) is eligible to take part in all of these events: Proceeds from these go to the fundraising, so bring lots of extra cash and your check book.

We also will have a box at Tournament HQ all weekend to collect canned, boxed, or packaged foods, toys for the kids, household items and every-day necessities such as toiletries, etc. These items will be used by the families that stay at the house. We will have a big box for collection, so please go through your pantry and bring out some stuff. Toys and games for the kids are also welcome.

The tournament is taking part in the PDGA�s Competition Endowment Program. This means that the $2 per-player PDGA fee, plus the $10 non-active member fee, is being donated to the charity instead of going to the PDGA. Thanks PDGA!!!

McHouse Concrete Challenge: WTF (Women Throwing Frisbees) is our host this year for this fun and challenging event. It is held on Hole #5 during the 4th round only (Sunday�s 2nd round). WTF will pay out 5-1 if you can make your disc come to rest on the concrete picnic table. The basket will be on top of the table, but anywhere on the concrete will win you 5 times what you bet. Give them $1 and win $5. Give them $20 and win $100. Good Luck!

gordonmk
Oct 13 2011, 06:37 PM
Miscellaneous:

The Tayloe Toe Throw contest will be on Sunday afternoon, right before the 4th round (hopefully about 1:30 pm). It is free to everyone who wants to play, and we�ll have some prizes for the longest throws. Great to watch as well; very silly, very fun!

When can you play the course if you aren�t in the tournament?
For those folks that aren't in the singles, and really want a chance to play the regular course with baskets, there are the usual lunch breaks on Saturday & Sunday when the players will be off the course. The Juniors will be playing the course then, but that is usually only a card or two or three. The Disc Nation 19th Hole Contest, Ring-of-Fire, and the Tayloe Toe Toss might affect a few of the holes, but not many. You�ll need to stop playing when you hear the two minute warning for the afternoon round.

The times of the lunch breaks are hard to guess, but we hope that the course will be available around 12:30 � 2:30 on Saturday and noon � 2:00 on Sunday. If you show up and there are still players on the course, wait until things are completely clear before starting. We�ll be on a tight schedule all weekend and can�t really afford delays.

If you want to play on Friday, you should sign up and play doubles. Otherwise you�ll have to wait until after around 4:30 pm. This is when we�ll stop teeing off the doubles teams. You�ll need to start on hole #1, behind the doubles teams (not just anywhere in the course that looks open). We always battle to get as many doubles teams as possible through the course before dark, so just like on Saturday and Sunday we can�t have them waiting on casual players.

gordonmk
Oct 13 2011, 06:39 PM
There are actually 3 spots left for the 34th Waterloo Disc Golf Classic this weekend. They are first come first served though (please don�t respond to this email asking us to hold a spot).

You can bring your entry to Zilker Park this evening and give it to Mike Schulgen or Roger Allen (both will be there between 5 � 5:30 pm, before league tees off; Roger will be there at the end � usually finishes around 6:45 � 7:00).

or you can bring it to Waterloo Park tomorrow. Singles check-in and late registration starts at 3 pm and you can try to get a spot then (if there are any left after tonight�s league).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those people playing the tournament, we will have lunch for sale on Saturday. Because of the UT game (which kicks off at 2:30 pm), it will be VERY difficult to leave the area and then find a spot to park when you get back. We also expect the area restaurants to be pretty packed too, so we recommend bringing something or planning on buying some of what we�ll have.

What will we have? Subs from Thundercloud!

Not only are they good (a personal favorite of mine for over 30 years), but Thundercloud has been a loyal tournament sponsor for the past five years.

We will have a variety of sandwiches available for sale at HQ.

For $5, you can get a small thundercloud sub and chips. We should have more than enough for all the players and staff, and because we know that not everyone will want one, you will very likely be able to buy a 2nd sub if one isn�t enough for you.

Thanks, and see you tomorrow at Waterloooooooooooooooo
Gordon

dinoroger
Oct 14 2011, 01:08 AM
Scores will be posted after each round (if internet is up) at the following URL:

http://austindiscgolf.org/waterloo/docs/waterloo_scores_34_2011.htm

dinoroger
Oct 17 2011, 05:52 PM
Doubles Results:

http://austindiscgolf.org/waterloo/docs/waterloo_34_2011_doubles.htm

james_mccaine
Oct 17 2011, 06:14 PM
Lou and Tom won eight bucks!!!!! Sweet. Judging by the singles results (congrats Tom), we can see who did the heavy lifting there.

btw, I think Tom's last name is spelled wrong in the doubles thing, he is a stickler for that sort of thing.

I don't see payouts, but looks like Ware cashed. Double sweet.

dinoroger
Oct 17 2011, 07:03 PM
Lou and Tom won eight bucks!!!!! Sweet. Judging by the singles results (congrats Tom), we can see who did the heavy lifting there.

btw, I think Tom's last name is spelled wrong in the doubles thing, he is a stickler for that sort of thing.

I don't see payouts, but looks like Ware cashed. Double sweet.

I will need to put a disclaimer on the doubles results that reads:

Disclaimer: Please forgive all the spelling mistakes. The names were entered late at night with the need to read 2-3 different peoples scribbles and translate them to their closest resemblance.

james_mccaine
Oct 17 2011, 07:30 PM
I was just digging at Tom and his funky spelling ancestors.

seewhere
Oct 18 2011, 10:37 AM
"I don't see payouts, but looks like Ware cashed. Double sweet. "

yes i actual pulled off a little cash in the open division.. all the masters ran off to grand Masters... thanks James

Tom_Peirce
Oct 18 2011, 06:09 PM
I was just digging at Tom and his funky spelling ancestors.
James, there is actually a silent "3" in my spelling as well. :)

seewhere
Oct 19 2011, 01:39 PM
err uh ya when will the scores get posted??? jeremy wants to see what the -15 is rated... lets go waterloo

dinoroger
Oct 19 2011, 03:49 PM
err uh ya when will the scores get posted??? jeremy wants to see what the -15 is rated... lets go waterloo

Scores will be uploaded to the PDGA this afternoon when I get home. Was going to do it this morning but forgot my usb key. Sorry for the delay.

seewhere
Oct 19 2011, 04:10 PM
thanks

gordonmk
Oct 19 2011, 07:24 PM
Thank you to everyone who made the 34th Waterloo Disc Golf Classic such a success: our generous sponsors, our hardworking staff, and all the wonderful players!

More information will be coming soon, most will be posted to the club�s facebook page and website including the listing of unclaimed raffle and auction prizes. For the website, if it isn�t on the front page then look back in the Community Forums section, in the Current Events area (it is similar to the PDGA DISCussion Board).

There are LOTS of photos from Troy Herman loaded on the facebook page.

Unofficial scores should be uploaded to the PDGA site tonight. In the meantime, you can find a link to the scores here: http://austindiscgolf.org/waterloo/docs/waterloo_scores_34_2011.htm
(a couple of small corrections will be coming to this page � we will be moving the adv. mstr DNF to the bottom and the round #4 header will be changed)

gordonmk
Oct 19 2011, 07:34 PM
jeremy wants to see what the -15 is rated... lets go waterloo I am looking forward to seeing that too! :)

ching_lizard
Oct 20 2011, 11:32 AM
Many thanks to you Gordon, and the rest of the crew who made yet another edition of the Waterloo Classic happen!!!

As always, I had a blast. There are very few tournaments that have as great of an ambience as Waterloo does! It was great getting to see so many of our disc golf friends from around the state. The weather was perfect and the course looked good too!

I'm already looking forward to what might be in store for us next year!

Thanks to all, and congrats to all of the winners! Shannon - it was great getting to play on your card. We should've won an award for having the most fun out there too! See ya next year!

Larry

gordonmk
Oct 25 2011, 06:14 PM
Here are the unclaimed raffle prizes (just a few, most were picked up Sunday). If you have any of these tickets please let me know, post here or send email to [email protected]

535881 Horseshoe Set
535873 Shirt - Margaritaville (XXL) [White/Blue] & Small Michael Jordan Frisbee
535880 Glow Champion Orc, Alamo City Championships
535924 Shirt - PDGA 2008 Worlds Championships (L) [White]
535970 Shirt - Texas Tea (XL) [Beige]
535977 Gift Certificate - 420 Spot - $25
536203 Gift Certificate - 420 Spot - $25
536208 Mini - USWDGC - Signed by Valerie Jenkins
536255 Towel - Innova [Yellow]

gordonmk
Nov 01 2011, 08:13 PM
Friday Doubles