eupher61
Aug 24 2011, 10:02 AM
Not many for me yet. Just the Baraboo Lions Club course in Wisconsin. And, since there was construction on a big chunk of it, didn't play the whole thing.

gotcha
Aug 25 2011, 08:46 AM
Linbrook Park in Franklin Township, PA. This park is only about a 10 minute drive from Knob Hill. Lori Merriman and Chris Deitzel are the designers and from what I've seen thus far, Linbrook looks to be on par with the quality of Knob Hill, Deer Lakes and Moraine State Park. I know there are a few tweaks pending in design of a few select holes, but my understanding is this 18-hole layout will be around 65-68 par.

The course is currently under construction and sponsors are being pursued to help fund the cost of equipment. The good news is the first three holes are complete with Innova Discatchers already installed. Hole 3 is an incredibly beautiful par 4 which plays in a valley next to a meandering creek. What's truly incredible is the hole looks as if it's been in existence for 5 years, yet it designed about 8 or 9 months ago. Excellent job of clearing, grading, etc. by the park crew.

ChrisWoj
Aug 26 2011, 03:51 PM
Lets see... this spring I played Deis Hill which could potentially be the best course in Ohio - still needs a little work, but the potential is there. I also played one of the city courses in Columbia, SC. It wasn't too bad - really nice for a city course. Hit Mary Beth Doyle Park in Ann Arbor, MI which was an odd one. It feels like a miniature disc golf course. Good variety though.

jmonny
Aug 26 2011, 05:05 PM
In June I played Tar River, a private course in Franklinton, NC for a Spike Hyzer event.
To kick off a recent trip to Yellowstone I got to play Diamond X in Billings, MT.

sandalbagger
Aug 29 2011, 05:23 PM
Thanks Jerry!!!! Hole 3 is a beauty. There should be a few more good ones too.

I played Milo McIver, Whistlers Bend, Roche Harbor, Edora, and a few others that I can't think of right now.

Ryan McCarty
Sep 09 2011, 12:57 PM
Marshall st aka pyramids, maple hill, bellamy park, beauty and the beast, few others around the NE region. All great courses. Maple hill is where the vibram open was and that course is extreme. Next year I want to hit more out west.. or south.