Southpaw527
Jul 19 2011, 01:11 AM
Attention disc golfers...

Aug. 2nd is the anniversary of Ed Headrick receiving in 1977 the patent for the "Flying Disc Entrapment Device" aka the basket.

So the TDSA has decided to do something special, starting immediately every TDSA mini you attend you will be entered into a drawing to win a Innova Traveler Basket!

There is 1 requirement, you must be a TDSA member to be eligible...

All TD's have sign up sheets available and membership packages, so if you're not a member, you could sign up that night and you're eligible! Your final chance to enter will be the Aug. 2nd Riverside mini, where a winner will be drawn! Good luck to everyone!

keldog
Jul 19 2011, 09:49 AM
Can I pay to play in the mini's but not show-up
And still have a shot at the basket?
TDSA #342

wforest
Jul 19 2011, 12:30 PM
... good inspiration there Matt ... the other Club Admins agreed and amplified this gig ... Michael Treat has graciously donated the Basket ... other "Treasures" will be added-in as well ... here's a peek at that segment on the New Mini-Schedule (debut this Sunday at Mack Taylor) :

A Special BONUS for all TDSA Club Members
� for the next 7 WEEKNIGHT Tourneys , entries will be logged for Special Prize Drawings .
The more times you play , the more entries you earn.
Special Drawings will be on the date of Ed Headrick�s 1977 Patent for Mach I Baskets : Aug. 2 � at Riverside , the first course in Tulsa in 1979. Current TDSA Members can win multiple Prizes , including an Innova Traveler Basket , and other Goodies as well ...

... the following Weeknight Minis will count for entries ...

Haikey 7/25
Riverside 7/26
Wednesday Nite Flights (at Riverside) 7/27
Chandler 7/28
Late Night with Nicholson (at McClure) 7/29
Haikey 8/1
Riverside 8/2

kwilkes
Jul 19 2011, 12:40 PM
That's a great idea. Thanks!!

WhiteyBear
Jul 19 2011, 12:41 PM
So the TDSA has decided to do something special, starting immediately every TDSA mini you attend you will be entered into a drawing to win a Innova Traveler Basket!

the following Weeknight Minis will count for entries ...

Haikey 7/25
Riverside 7/26
Wednesday Nite Flights (at Riverside) 7/27
Chandler 7/28
Late Night with Nicholson (at McClure) 7/29
Haikey 8/1
Riverside 8/2

Wait a second, only next week counts? Or does this week count as well? :confused:

Southpaw527
Jul 19 2011, 01:05 PM
Thanks Wayne, well put!

Tom 7/25 through 8/2 are when you can get in on the action....

WhiteyBear
Jul 19 2011, 01:10 PM
:cool:

Thanks to all who are putting this together. Good stuff.

wforest
Jul 19 2011, 02:19 PM
... I'm adding one of these beauties in there as well (among other things) ...
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/garyE500/wfplastic2/wfp2-33.jpg

wforest
Jul 19 2011, 02:23 PM
... and adding another one of these CFR Champion Katana screamers also ...
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/garyE500/wfplastic%204/wfp404.jpg

wforest
Jul 19 2011, 04:23 PM
... another side-note on TDSA Minis ... different factors of the heat, the economy, etc. ... as of the Mini tonight at Riverside and all other TDSA 1-round Minis , the entry-price for a PRO division is the same as AM divisions ... retro back ... entry is $5 on Weeknights and $6 on Weekends ... this might also cause some of those very-good AM players to step into the Fun of playing with the Pro players ... compete for Ca$h at no extra charge ... better your game ... if you're lucky and alert , you'll pick up all kinda new game and talent ... give it a try ... especially on those 'easier' Courses ... that's a great equalizer for keeping-up-with a group of "Pro" players ... keep in mind, those same talented guys used to throw same as you , ay ? ...

wforest
Jul 20 2011, 12:44 PM
� as another Prize added-in to those �Special Drawings� , I have a beauty � I don�t have a photo available , but she�s a sweetie � a 2006 SPECIAL BLEND ORC from the Tulsa AmWorlds � this is with the Scissortail Logo stamp � the State Bird of Oklahoma � you didn�t see as many of these stamped in that run � it�s a pure-white honey , and 174 grams of perfection � you could win this on Aug. 2 �

wforest
Jul 20 2011, 12:44 PM
� the All-New and Improved TDSA Mini-Schedule for August will debut this weekend at Mack Taylor Park for the Sunday Mini � it�s chock-full of great tourneys and cool gatherings � you won�t want to miss your very-own-copy of this goodness � get one in your hands this Sunday when you Attack The Mack �
� after all :
� it�s the Latest . and . Greatest . and . Most-Up-To-Datest �