gotcha
Jun 27 2011, 03:22 PM
Seneca Creek State Park in Gaithersburg, MD is one of the nicest disc golf courses on the planet. The course was redesigned a few years ago and now features 27 holes with a variety of tees/greens to keep it interesting. It's also the cleanest course you will probably every play (carry in/carry out litter policy like Moraine State Park). I love this place so much I am again offering the following sponsorship to 2011 PFDS Members who attend this event:

$10 toward entry fee

Full reimbursement of entire entry fee if PFDS member wins his/her respective division.

For more details on this top-notch amateur event, visit the following link:
http://www.md-discgolf.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3412

See me after the event for sponsorship/reimbursement. I sincerely hope I'm paying someone's entire entry fee this year. :) If you've never been to Seneca Creek State Park, you don't know what you're missing. It's worth every minute of the four hour drive from the 'burgh.

tistoude
Jun 28 2011, 12:44 PM
I will second Jerry's opinion of Seneca Creek and this tournament specifically. You play 4 rounds of 18 at the same course which sounds boring. But not at this course where there are 27 holes which get shuffled every round, you play from short and long tees, and they move pins between rounds It feels like brand new course every round. Some of the C pins are insane and the course as a whole is beautiful. Lunch and drinks were provided last year.