Billy_Ho
Feb 21 2011, 02:54 PM
For all you who are not goin out of town this weekend for a disc golf event, we will be hosting a Fundaraiser Beer Pong Tourney for the Muscle Dystrophy Association, this Saturday the 26th @ MOJOS BAR!!...~Located at 4th n Memorial~...It's only $10 a team/double elimination and there will be a 1st place cash payout.(I'm also throwin in matching trophy belt buckles!) For those non-pong players I incourage you to still come out for a good time! We will start taking sig-ups @ 8:45 and kickin the tourney off at 9:30 sharp. Mr. Duff will be the official MC for the night! So come and enjoy cheap drinks ($1 jello shots all night) and help raise some money for a good cause!

Billy_Ho
Feb 22 2011, 03:36 AM
Do it for the kids!!

Billy_Ho
Feb 24 2011, 02:16 AM
Alright you FRISBEE FREAKS!! Get your arse out to Mojos Bar saturday night and lets raise some for the MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Association)!!! We're gonna have some feel good music to shake ur rump to and plenty of cold cheap drinks to help!! Also, some one please come out and try to take my BEER PONG CHAMP title away! If anything, "DO IT FOR THE KIDS!!"

wforest
Feb 24 2011, 01:40 PM
� the all-new Mini-Schedule will debut this coming weekend � it�s MARCH � wall-to-wall gatherings and tourneys abound � you can score a printed-copy at the Sunday �TDSA Membership Jam� that Joel Woody is running at Riverside � for those seeking �amusement� and some �tall entertainment� on Saturday , roll over to Moose Run course � witness the Fun as the undisputed �King of The Mountain� , aka FurDog is battled in a Match For The Ages � it�s sure to be something-you�ll-tell-your-grandkids : �I SEEN that � I didn�t believe it , but I seen it.� � at high noon � you can also pick up a mini-schedule-copy (two-sided) from underneath our wiper-blades out there � should be done in plenty of time for you to roll over to the Beer-Pong Contest that Billy Lund is running at 8:00pm �
� after all :
� it�s the Latest .and. Greatest .and. Most-Up-To-Datest �

DoughDuff
Feb 24 2011, 04:12 PM
BEER PONG AT MOJO'S . . . You know that you can't find a better way to spend Saturday night! If you think you can then you just need to bring her with you! The DJ has that place BUMPIN, the bartenders have the beer and liquor flowin, four pong tables, 2 pool tables, 1 dance floor.... come get your balls wet! BEER PONG AT MOJO'S!

Feb 24 2011, 05:17 PM
ill be ther tryn to cheer duff up after the woopn he will get that afternoon from a gumbytree

wforest
Feb 24 2011, 05:19 PM
... well put , pardner ...

DoughDuff
Feb 24 2011, 09:42 PM
I'll be there celebrating a trash can lid victory, and partying like a rock star! Tina can mix some fine cocktails! But you can always go with the straight Jager shots with a beer back.......mmmm