Tee off= 9:00 A.M.
*Early Sign Up’s= 3 to 5 @ Mclure

TD CONTACT= MATTHEW TREAT (918)245-4644/SouthPaw527 on the board for PM's

Southpaw527
Feb 13 2011, 02:46 PM
So what are some teams???

Southpaw527
Feb 13 2011, 02:48 PM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/andrewmtreat/Green_Country_Doubles_2011.jpg

There will be discs with this stamp on it for players packs and will be for sale at the event..

LeftyGod
Feb 13 2011, 05:59 PM
You can count on the three-peat winners HUTCH & LUND to show up and entertain.

DoughDuff
Feb 13 2011, 07:49 PM
What's up with the cap at 54 teams?

mtreat
Feb 14 2011, 10:18 AM
Three teams per hole.

Feb 14 2011, 12:43 PM
thats why u use flights on two coures if u putt three teams on every hole you will run out of daylight that will play very slowwwwww

mtreat
Feb 14 2011, 01:15 PM
If we run flights we need a volunteer to be Co TD.

Matt can't be on two courses at once.

2008 44 teams
2009 48 teams
2010 59 teams
2011 ???????

Feb 14 2011, 07:36 PM
if he wasnt on the one non tdsa course he would be at both courses at same time and we wont turn away five teams

Hindsight
Feb 15 2011, 12:02 AM
People are playing Blackhawk alot. Giving some exposure to Centennial is a good thing. Wise works hard to maintain that course and keep it fresh with new pin placements randomly. I am excited that Centennial is in the mix. But I also live in Owasso now so I am bias. (No Wise did not pay me to say that :) ).

Southpaw527
Feb 15 2011, 12:43 AM
Thanks Hinds that's what I was trying to do, that is mix it up, same idea with Redhawk which gets neglected on the tournament rotation...

Also trying a putting contest...more details on this to come but if you played Glass Blown last year you have a head start!

So any more teams being announced? I hear the defending Okie Dubs Advanced Champs will be in the mix...

twoputtok
Feb 15 2011, 09:22 AM
John, while in the past I would agree. GCD would have pulled in 90 teams, but as it is now with the economy and a tournament every weekend some where, I would think that the 54 team cap is fine. It can always be expanded and a Co-Td added to accomodate the need for more teams.

And yes, while Centennial is a non-TDSA course, it is open to any club TD or member that wants to do something out there. In addition to that, I always get the course ready for the TD, get the shelter reserved for free and set up parking. Now what other TDSA course will be prepped for you prior to your arrival, without you having to do it yourself?
The only reason it is not a "CLUB"course now is that it still needs inprovements and ammenties added. Do you really want another course draining the club's already strapped budget? The TDSA has numerous courses that need much attention right now. If I had Centennial under the club's umbrella right now, where do you think it would fall in line of getting improvements? Last, since its the newest?

I really don't understand the concerns of Centennial not being a club course. Wayne didn't have a problem with it and used it for his flights on more than one occasion. It also offers another tournament caliber course available for Club tournaments or another Major in the future, should we choose to host one.

mtreat
Feb 15 2011, 11:12 AM
John and Carla ran GCD last year and used White and Red, along with McClure and Dovillio.

I think Matt wanted to shake it up. If you want to talk about TDSA courses that have duality, then you are talking Chandler, Mohawk and McClure/Dovillio.

Chandler gets a ton of play and really isn't good for doubles, at least the old course.

There is always the option of expanding the field. Even though a lot has been said, does anyone remember the last time someone didn't get to play a TDSA event due to field size? I don't.

We are one of the last clubs to keep the attitude of the more the merrier. The fact is more is not always merrier. In fact you can have literally as few as 5 players make things much worse for 96 players. Where is the fairness in that? Sometimes we need for a few to sacrifice so the larger group can enjoy themselves.

David Gentry at the PDGA office always scoffed when I asked him about capping. He supports my opinion that for the good of "most" tournaments, a cap needs to be in place. That way players know they will be on a manageable size card and field.

The tournament is still a month off. Sign up sheets will be available at all minis.

If this thing start to blow up we will do flights and find a co-td. In the meantime this is trash talk time not format discussion time.

On a closing note, it is really nice to keep all divisions together. I hate to see Rec and Am's segregated from Advanced and Pro's. That isn't good for the developing players or the sport.

durangozac
Feb 15 2011, 12:54 PM
Smoke Signals!

wforest
Feb 15 2011, 04:25 PM
... hey there Matt-Man ... a "Division" question ... for any possible 'mixed' or 'coed' Teams , will there be two divisions ? ... Pro and/or Am ? ...

Southpaw527
Feb 15 2011, 04:40 PM
Let me chew on that one for a bit Wayne and I will post something tonight..

Southpaw527
Feb 15 2011, 09:06 PM
Ok there will be a Pro. and Am. division for GCD 2011

Also there was a question from Hinds on the Facebook thread for this event about early sign up's...

So the answer is that there will be multiple chances to sign up early...

The first chance is this Friday at late night with Big Nick

The next chance will be Saturday at the Sooner State Games

Or see Wayne Sunday at Mclure

So there will be many opportunities to sign up early and be part of one of the best GCD's ever!

claring
Feb 16 2011, 10:11 AM
... hey there Matt-Man ... a "Division" question ... for any possible 'mixed' or 'coed' Teams , will there be two divisions ? ... Pro and/or Am ? ...

Wayne are you playing pro now?

wforest
Feb 16 2011, 02:46 PM
Wayne are you playing pro now?
... only in my dreams ...
... it'll be good to see ya again , Mister-Master-Beard ...

Southpaw527
Feb 18 2011, 07:34 PM
Gateway Discs is having a special that ends this weekend...

For $40.00 "flat rate" you pick any 4 discs, 2 mini's and a Gateway towel!

There are about 60 people that have already taken advantage of this great deal and Dave said if that # hits 100 everyone will get a bonus disc of their choice...

But wait there's more!...Buying this package will put you into a drawing for either a disc golf basket or 2 disc golf bags!!!

Southpaw527
Feb 18 2011, 07:37 PM
Tonight is everyone's first chance to get signed up for Green Country Doubles 2011

There is a full moon mini tonight at Mclure and Wayne will have sign-up sheets available...

Remember this is a capped event so bring some extra cash and get in on this amazing event!

Southpaw527
Feb 21 2011, 03:23 PM
Thanks to everyone for all the early sign up's!

Teams are coming in steady and it looks to be a great GCD

I hope everyone enjoys the NEW putting contest

I only have 1 volunteer so far so if someone isn't playing and would like to run the putting contest let me know....

sschumacher
Feb 21 2011, 05:09 PM
Dude, the last time I helped you screwed me on my t-shirt and my happy meal.

I'm taking my bongo somewhere else this time.:mad:;)

Southpaw527
Feb 21 2011, 05:40 PM
First off the happy meal is in the mail...

Secondly there is no t-shirt for this event so no chance of that happening again.

Martin_Norris
Feb 21 2011, 06:17 PM
I will have to let you know after the back surgery on Thursday I know that I will not be Playing for a while just don't know what I can be doing until they let me out of the hospital. see you tonight

mtreat
Feb 22 2011, 12:27 AM
Best wishes Martin. Thanks for making it tonight.

I am sure everything will be fine. It sounds like you have a great doctor.

Keep us posted!!

mtreat
Feb 22 2011, 12:35 AM
GCD is less than three weeks away. The courses are all great for doubles and the weather should be pretty good by then.

I hope you all are forming teams and making plans. We have another awesome Skeet Scienski stamp that you are going to want for sure.

Sign up opportunites will be at all of the minis. There is a full moon mini Friday night before the tournament and Matt is going to be at McClure in the afternoon as well so for sure get signed up by then.

Matt has a putting contest planned that sounds like a lot of fun. You will putt from multiple stations and one disc at each station will be a different color, worth more points. The same deal as the 3 point competition at the NBA All Star game.

Lets get some chatter going. This deal is all set and ready to go.

Fun times ahead!!!

wforest
Feb 22 2011, 05:42 PM
Matt has a putting contest planned that sounds like a lot of fun. You will putt from multiple stations and one disc at each station will be a different color, worth more points. The same deal as the 3 point competition at the NBA All Star game.

... what ? ... no Slam Dunk Contest ? ...

Throwman
Feb 23 2011, 06:02 PM
Nick Roesle is looking for a partner.

Southpaw527
Feb 28 2011, 02:11 PM
I have been receiving sign ups all week, thanks to all those teams that got in early!

Only a couple weeks away from GCD, make sure to get some team practice!!!

twoputtok
Mar 03 2011, 10:02 AM
In need of a partner. My previous partner will be having knee surgery next week.

Willing to play MPM, MPG, ADV or Mixed team.

wforest
Mar 03 2011, 10:14 AM
... what , no MG1 ? ...

twoputtok
Mar 03 2011, 10:19 AM
I'd probably catch a rash playing MG1 but if there is a partner available I'd consider it.

Throwman
Mar 03 2011, 09:45 PM
im looking for a partner as well if you would like to play together.
-Nick Roesle

TeePeeKny
Mar 04 2011, 01:11 AM
Team Re-Tire Disc Golf Will be there
Jeff Ring
Kenny Morton

Southpaw527
Mar 04 2011, 02:10 AM
It would really help me out if...

Everyone that has contacted me in the last couple weeks for the GCD would post there team name "if applicable" and both team member names...

I believe that I have everyone accounted for but I would like to be able to double check.

The discs have been ordered, there will be extra tournament stamp discs for sale so bring some extra $$$ and get an awesome wall hanger "the stamp is by Skeet, the same guy that does the U.S.D.G.C. ROC's"

Thank you all for your support and interest in the Green Country Doubles 2011, see you in a week...

Mar 04 2011, 11:31 AM
twoputtok In need of a partner. My previous partner will be having knee surgery next week.

Willing to play MPM, MPG, ADV or Mixed team

not for sure if i can get to tulsa next week but i can check and see Dave if you have use of a servicable adv player with a little experience then i might fit the bill.let me know and ill try to find out as soon as i can or we can talk at the willywood if you going tommorrow.

wforest
Mar 04 2011, 01:50 PM
... use of a servicable adv player with a little experience ...

... Tommy Agent ...
... Nick Roesele

wforest
Mar 04 2011, 01:55 PM
... It would really help me out if...

Everyone that has contacted me in the last couple weeks for the GCD would post ...

... one thing-about-that , Matt : look at stats sometime about two thangs ...
... how many "Viewers" are looking at this sports-message-board ...

... how many are "Current Members" ...

... last I checked , we're only drifting between 4 to 6% ...

LeftyGod
Mar 04 2011, 02:27 PM
Again you will have the pleasure of witnessing "TEAM PINK" entertaining the masses.

THREE-PEAT GCD winners and 06 AM WORLDS DOUBLES CHAMPIONS.

HUTCH and LUND will be available for autographs and photos all weekend.

mtreat
Mar 04 2011, 02:46 PM
... one thing-about-that , Matt : look at stats sometime about two thangs ...
... how many "Viewers" are looking at this sports-message-board ...

... how many are "Current Members" ...

... last I checked , we're only drifting between 4 to 6% ...

Good point Waynester..

For those without board privileges you can call 918-245-4644 and leave a message with the team members names and what division.

I have a list and you will be added...

wforest
Mar 04 2011, 05:02 PM
… here’s ya another example of just how “limited” communicating on THIS sports-board can be … on the February list of pdga-current-players in Oklahoma ; total then was 204 … as of March , pdga refreshed that info … the now-current-players are a total of 114 … that’s the whole State of Oklahoma … 69,898 square-miles of size … total cities , towns , municipalities are 381 ... millions and millions of people … 114 current … just a little eye-opener , ay ? …

wforest
Mar 04 2011, 06:33 PM
� of that 114 players that are shown current , carve-that-down a bit for some with NO �computer or internut� access � then again for those-remaining who don�t routinely visit this speck-on-the-net � some are more likely to visit into their personal-email , news sites , other websites , etc. � from the small pack remaining ; some are groomed to pinging-up other media and sites like : ... myspice � fecebook � yohoo.com � gaggle.com � facebark � bink.com ... zootube � whatever � point is : ya can never count on really-reaching-many or being �widespread� with notes on missage-board � much MORE effective are hand-outs , long-n-loud announcements to groups at the Courses , public-posted-Flyers and signage at Courses , word-of-mouth , Tulsa World and other local media , signs and notices displayed at local retailers , etc. , etc. ... imo ...
� so �
� I�ll step off my soap-box now , ay ? �

chicks
Mar 05 2011, 01:09 PM
Jose' Mendoza & Cris Hicks are playing Pro Master.
Team Mendicks:)

Southpaw527
Mar 06 2011, 01:13 PM
Centennial Park is now in the tournament layout...

Thank you too Dave Wise for all his work/help!

I hear it's a great day in Oklahoma so get out there and get some GCD practice in...

Less than a week away!

twoputtok
Mar 07 2011, 10:17 AM
Jose' Mendoza & Cris Hicks are playing Pro Master.
Team Mendicks:)

Why? Are they broken?

kwilkes
Mar 07 2011, 11:46 AM
Please include team Wilkes/Hatfield in Open. Thanks and I'll pay on Saturday morning. What is going on on Friday again? Flex singles? Thanks.

rwhy7
Mar 07 2011, 12:20 PM
Richard Why and Casey Fletcher are playing Advanced also could you include Matthew Why and Lora Leslie in Mixed AM. Money is on the way from both parties. Thanks!

mtreat
Mar 07 2011, 12:36 PM
Done and done..

Keep those teams coming in..

Post here or call 918-245-4644 and leave a message with team members names and division..

Thanks..

mtreat
Mar 07 2011, 12:39 PM
It just so happens this Friday night aligned with the monthly moonlight mini at McClure.

Matt will be at McClure from around 3:00 until the start of the mini taking sign ups.

PLEASE either come by McClure or call and reserve your teams spot.

Saturday morning sign ups will be at Red Hawk..

Also, Wayne is running a Tuesday Night Flights at Riverside and you can sign up there as well.

Lots of opportunities to sign up or reserve your spot..

Lets get this all done by Friday night so Saturday morning goes smoothly..

wforest
Mar 07 2011, 02:39 PM
It just so happens this Friday night aligned with the monthly moonlight mini at McClure.

Matt will be at McClure from around 3:00 until the start of the mini taking sign ups.

PLEASE either come by McClure or call and reserve your teams spot.

Saturday morning sign ups will be at Red Hawk..
Also, Wayne is running a Tuesday Night Flights at Riverside and you can sign up there as well.
... SIDE-NOTE THERE ... that was last week , on March 1 ...
Lots of opportunities to sign up or reserve your spot..

Lets get this all done by Friday night so Saturday morning goes smoothly..
... the "Tuesday Nite Flights" was last week ... there will be more of 'those' On The Horizon ...

jemtay17
Mar 07 2011, 09:24 PM
Taylor/Hinds Advanced

mtreat
Mar 08 2011, 12:15 PM
A list of teams will be posted later today.

Currently there are around 20 teams registered.

Post on this board or call 918-245-4644 and leave a message with names and division.

Friday from 3:00 until the mini starts you can sign up at McClure.

Saturday morning signees will be taunted and tormented for waiting until the last minute, so be prepared.

If you are playing, PLEASE let us know and or sign up Friday at McClure..

Pennekamp is volunteering, I hear Furdog maybe around and Wise is going to be out there supporting you..

The players packs arrived yesterday and I must say they are awesome..

You are going to want some of these disc!!! Five molds available...

jgeurin
Mar 08 2011, 12:44 PM
Jim Geurin and Charlie Chung in Advanced Grandmasters.

wforest
Mar 08 2011, 02:02 PM
Jim Geurin and Charlie Chung in Advanced Grandmasters.

... then there's the former-champions-duo of Frazier/Zimmerman(?) possible ... and Geurin/Chung ... along with Mitchell/Treat , ay ? ... a pretty salty 'n' experienced pack of MG1 ...

mtreat
Mar 08 2011, 10:45 PM
As promised here is the current "Pre REg" for the GCD. Two of these teams have actually paid but the others have reserved spots until Saturday morning at the cut off.

Please continue to call 918-245-4644 or post on this board if you want to play.

My phone was pretty busy tonight and I think that is going to increase as we move towards the weekend.

Here it is so far, 19 teams:

CODA HATFIELD - KYLE WILKES OPEN
JOSE MENDOZA - CRIS HICKS PRO MSTR
ERIC RAINEY - SCOTT WITTMAN PRO MSTR
RICKY VASQUEZ - GARY BEASLEY PRO MSTR
CHRIS HUTCHINSON - BILLY LUND PRO MSTR??
KENNY MORTON - JEFF RING ???
MATTHEW WRIGHT - JOSEPH STETTINGER ADV
RICHARD WHY - CASEY FLETCHER ADV
JEREMY TAYLOR - BRYAN HINDS ADV
COREY LEEMHUIS - JEREMY GEIGER ADV
RICHARD MITHCELL - MICHAEL TREAT ADV GR MSTR
JIM GEURIN - CHARLIE CHUNG ADV GR MSTR
BRITTANY OLSEN - MICHAEL SCRIVNER AM MIXED
MATHEW WHY - LORA LESLIE AM MIXED
SCOTT LINENAU - LEE JOSHUA INT
JONATHAN MILLS - STEVEN RICE INT
STEVEN WRIGHT - NEVILL ?? INT
WADE LARGENT - JACOB LINDLEY INT
SCOTT KETCHER - MATT HEY REC

Keep those cards and letters coming!!!

mtreat
Mar 08 2011, 11:23 PM
Ok everyone this is Matt...

I am home safe and sound, had a great trip out west and I am looking forward to Texas St. next.

My dad has been helping me the last couple weeks with keeping a list of teams, but I had a couple more on my phone that had not been transferred so...

Here is the latest edition, if there is anyone I missed let me know.

CODA HATFIELD - KYLE WILKES = OPEN
JOSE MENDOZA - CRIS HICKS = PRO MSTR
ERIC RAINEY - SCOTT WITTMAN = PRO MSTR
RICKY VASQUEZ - GARY BEASLEY = PRO MSTR
CHRIS HUTCHINSON - BILLY LUND = PRO MSTR??
KENNY MORTON - JEFF RING = ???
TOM TOWNSEND - KILLIAN = ???
MATTHEW WRIGHT - JOSEPH STETTINGER = ADV
RICHARD WHY - CASEY FLETCHER = ADV
JEREMY TAYLOR - BRYAN HINDS = ADV
NICK ROESLE - SLIM MOYERS = ADV
COREY LEEMHUIS - JEREMY GEIGER = ADV
RICHARD MITHCELL - MICHAEL TREAT = ADV GR MSTR
JIM GEURIN - CHARLIE CHUNG = ADV GR MSTR
BRITTANY OLSEN - MICHAEL SCRIVNER = AM MIXED
MATHEW WHY - LORA LESLIE = AM MIXED
SCOTT LINENAU - LEE JOSHUA = INT
JONATHAN MILLS - STEVEN RICE = INT
STEVEN WRIGHT - NEVILL ?? = INT
WADE LARGENT - JACOB LINDLEY = INT
MATT SHIPLEY - WAYNE MINSHALL = INT
SARAH SLANE - JOSH CATHEY = INT
SCOTT KETCHER - MATT HEY = REC

twoputtok
Mar 09 2011, 08:40 AM
Billy Lund - pro master? Don't think so...............................

wforest
Mar 09 2011, 10:22 AM
... Mike Click & Kim Click playing in Am Coed ...

mtreat
Mar 09 2011, 10:49 AM
Billy Lund - pro master? Don't think so...............................

Hutch or Lund, what division are you playing?? Dave says you can't play Pro Master..

The Click's are on the list now and will show up at the next update..

sschumacher
Mar 09 2011, 11:10 AM
RICHARD MITCHELL - MICHAEL TREAT = ADV GR MSTR

Wow???? I can't believe it.:eek:

Dogs and cats.....living together????

Man,....Treat,....I never realized the extent of pain and suffering you are willing to put up with for a shot at a 1st place AGM title.;)

Southpaw527
Mar 09 2011, 12:22 PM
The putting contest will be held all day Saturday and Sunday with the finals being held after the last round but before awards ceremony/payout...

Cost is $5.00...there is no limit on how many times you can enter.

*PRO's and AM's will be in different fields*

100% PAYOUT....Pro's= cash money...Am's= merchandise

There will be 4 stations with 5 putters, 1 of which is a "money ball" and it's worth double.

Each player has 60 seconds to finish the 4 stations.

Finals will be the top 3 from each div. pro/am, Payout % will be 50-30-20

I hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend of golf!

sschumacher
Mar 09 2011, 12:37 PM
Sounds great Matt. I'll be there with my drum.:)

mtreat
Mar 09 2011, 01:01 PM
Wow???? I can't believe it.:eek:

Dogs and cats.....living together????

Man,....Treat,....I never realized the extent of pain and suffering you are willing to put up with for a shot at a 1st place AGM title.;)

Sad isn't it. Most of you probably remember Jerry Stacey and Howard Dine's last doubles attempt, this one could end the same way..

But, Mitchell is on a mission and he has recruited me to help..

sschumacher
Mar 09 2011, 02:02 PM
Well good luck buddy.

As Wise used to say about partnering or playing on Mitchell's card,...

"When "THE MOUTH" speaks, the tough sport earplugs and horse blinders". :)

Southpaw527
Mar 09 2011, 05:03 PM
I have updated the putting contest rules too include a 60 second time limit...

slim___15288
Mar 09 2011, 05:17 PM
The putting contest will be held all day Saturday and Sunday with the finals being held after the last round but before awards ceremony/payout...

Cost is $5.00...there is no limit on how many times you can enter.

*PRO's and AM's will be in different fields*

100% PAYOUT....Pro's= cash money...Am's= merchandise

There will be 4 stations with 5 putters, 1 of which is a "money ball" and it's worth double.

Each player has 60 seconds to finish the 4 stations.

Finals will be the top 2 from each division

I hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend of golf!

so.. if you enter multiple times and have the top two am scores, do you win without a finals?

Southpaw527
Mar 09 2011, 05:36 PM
No, but you have greatly increased your odds of a finals appearance.

The top 2 players from the Pro and Am field will be in the finals...

Finals will be 1 round of the same scoring as the qualifying round.

Southpaw527
Mar 09 2011, 11:31 PM
I have updated the putting contest too include the top 3 from PRO/AM in the finals...

The payout percentage will be 1st=50% 2nd=30% 3rd=20%

Remember there is an unlimited amount of times someone may enter and...it's 100% payout!

Billy_Ho
Mar 10 2011, 01:11 AM
MTREAT...we're playin PRO.

mtreat
Mar 10 2011, 11:05 AM
Cool, I will make the change..

wforest
Mar 10 2011, 03:51 PM
… another Team to enter in MG1 … Conner Michaels & Wayne Forest … I’ll get your form and payment to ya Friday before the Moonlight Mini … do you already know what “players-pack-discs” are to choose-from ? … show on here so we can decide ... thanks in advance ... cool …

Southpaw527
Mar 10 2011, 04:45 PM
Players pack discs...

GLO CHAMP XCALIBER

GLO CHAMP BIG BEAD AVAIR

GLO CHAMP FIREBIRD "11 TIME FLAT"

CHAMP TEEBIRD PLUS

DX SAN MARINO ROC

ALL MOLDS HAVE THE SKEET DESIGNED LOGO ON IT....

wforest
Mar 10 2011, 04:54 PM
... thanks , Mr.Matt ...

chicks
Mar 10 2011, 05:11 PM
I will have copies of the Tulsa Am Jam DVD at the GCD this Saturday and Sunday for those of you who ordered a copy and for those who sponsored the Am Jam tourney. Just look for me or Jose' Mendoza and we will have the DVD. Jose' spent a lot of time getting the video ready, I hope you all like it. It is definitely worth the $5.
Cris Hicks

mtreat
Mar 10 2011, 05:53 PM
� another Team to enter in MG1 � Conner Michaels & Wayne Forest � I�ll get your form and payment to ya Friday before the Moonlight Mini � do you already know what �players-pack-discs� are to choose-from ? � show on here so we can decide ... thanks in advance ... cool �

Got it Wayne.

Here is the list so far, 28 teams. Please let me know of any corrections:

CHRIS HUTCHINSON - BILLY LUND = Open
JOYLE DEERING - TONY WALKER = PRO MSTR
KENNY MORTON - JEFF RING = ???
RICHARD WHY - CASEY FLETCHER = ADV
DREW CUSTER - JOE FELDER = ADV
WAYNE FOREST - CONNER MICHAELS = ADV GR MSTR
JOEL WOODY - JOHN BARTON = ADV MSTR
MATHEW WHY - LORA LESLIE = AM MIXED
KIM CLICK - MIKE CLICK = AM MIXED
SCOTT LINENAU - LEE JOSHUA = INT
JONATHAN MILLS - STEVEN RICE = INT
JUSTIN SMITH - MICHAEL HARRISON = INT

Chainseeker
Mar 10 2011, 10:41 PM
Add Cameron Kaspereit and Jack Lawson Adv.

mtreat
Mar 10 2011, 11:18 PM
Ok, here is the updated pre-reg list. If you are not on here and want to be let us know.

Post on this board, Matt set up a facebook page or call 918-245-4644 and leave a message.

So far we have 33 teams. That leaves room for 21 more. Matt will post more but he will be at Chandler tomorrow taking sign ups and accepting cash or checks.

Remember, if you pre registered still try to come by McClure tomorrow and pay. At some point Saturday morning if there is a wait list it will be filled in order and those that haven't shown up or paid will be dropped.

CHRIS HUTCHINSON - BILLY LUND = OPEN
JOSE MENDOZA - CRIS HICKS - PRO MSTR
RAY WALKER - CRAIG HENSON = PRO MSTR
KENNY MORTON - JEFF RING = ??? * PAID
RICHARD WHY - CASEY FLETCHER = ADV * PAID
CAMERON KASPERIT - JACK LAWSON = ADV
GARY HARRISON - SETH COOK = ADV
JAMES DIEL - JEFF BERRY = ADV GR MSTR
MATHEW WHY - LORA LESLIE = AM MIXED * PAID
SCOTT LINDENAU - LEE JOSHUA = INT * PAID
JONATHAN MILLS - STEVEN RICE = INT * PAID

More exciting info to come. See you tomorrow at McClure!!!

Big Easy
Mar 11 2011, 09:12 AM
OK so what are the details on the singles event mentioned on the Flyer ?
How Much ?, Ect.
I will be off this afternoon :D
D.P. :D

twoputtok
Mar 11 2011, 09:30 AM
Dale i think the singles event you are referring to is the moon light mini tonight.

FYI - Centennial is all marked with OB and Mandos. You may want some practice out there.

mtreat
Mar 11 2011, 10:48 AM
Correct, through the magic that is TDSA scheduling process the Moonlight Mini just happened to be tonight, the night before GCD.

So the only thing officially going on today/tonight is Big Dave's mini at McClure this evening..

Big Easy
Mar 11 2011, 10:54 AM
Cool thanks Mike

Big Easy
Mar 11 2011, 10:55 AM
Dale i think the singles event you are referring to is the moon light mini tonight.

FYI - Centennial is all marked with OB and Mandos. You may want some practice out there.

Yeah I will probably end up there instead.
Although I am not playing Dubs this weekend. :P

bravo
Mar 11 2011, 11:30 AM
mike middleton and i are playing intermediate this year

mtreat
Mar 11 2011, 12:23 PM
Done, 19 spots left...

Southpaw527
Mar 11 2011, 01:06 PM
I will be at Mclure @ 3 o' clock today taking sign up's...

I will also have some stuff for sale "discs, shirts, etc." from the tournaments I play in, so bring some extra $$$ and get some cool tournament stamped stuff!

I have rare Discraft discs from the Memorial...

Southpaw527
Mar 11 2011, 02:10 PM
I am officially NOT TAKING ANYMORE ONLINE OR PHONE CALL RESERVATIONS...

IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE MOST UPDATED LIST THEN YOU NEED TO COME TO McLURE, I WILL BE THERE AT 3:00 TODAY TILL THE MINI STARTS...

THERE IS A FIRM CAP AT 59 TEAMS...I WILL PUT PEOPLE ON A WAIT-LIST IF YOU LIKE AND YOU CAN SHOW UP SATURDAY MORNING AND SEE IF THERE ARE ANY NO SHOWS...

AS OF RIGHT NOW THERE ARE 24 SPOTS LEFT IN THE GCD 2011

mtreat
Mar 11 2011, 04:19 PM
Official Pre reg, 17 spots left based on 54 teams, field could be expanded to 59:

CHRIS HUTCHINSON - BILLY LUND = OPEN
DAN BOUGHER - BILL PENNINGTON = PRO MSTR
JOHNNY THOMPSON - SAM NEILSEN = PRO MSTR
JOSE MENDOZA - CRIS HICKS - PRO MSTR
RAY WALKER - CRAIG HENSON = PRO MSTR
KENNY MORTON - JEFF RING = ??? * PAID
RICHARD WHY - CASEY FLETCHER = ADV * PAID
CAMERON KASPERIT - JACK LAWSON = ADV
GARY HARRISON - SETH COOK = ADV
JAMES DIEL - JEFF BERRY = ADV GR MSTR
MATHEW WHY - LORA LESLIE = AM MIXED * PAID
BARB PASKE - TERRILL PASKE = AM MIXED
SCOTT LINDENAU - LEE JOSHUA = INT * PAID
JONATHAN MILLS - STEVEN RICE = INT * PAID
MIKE MIDDLETON - BRAD HOI = INT

CB2
Mar 11 2011, 04:31 PM
Anyone need a partner?

If so Call me or text 405 812 5032

kwilkes
Mar 11 2011, 09:22 PM
Thanks for your work Papa Treat. I love your events!!

LeftyGod
Mar 11 2011, 09:29 PM

even if everyone is scared to play in the open division

LeftyGod
Mar 12 2011, 12:08 AM
Either the RUST is sleepin or still lookin for discs in the dark.

It's GCD EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pdorries
Mar 12 2011, 10:29 AM
Good luck today to all the GCD teams! Missing all the DG faces! See you all after tax season.

pdorries
Mar 12 2011, 10:31 AM
Also, two PRO open teams... and like 874 pro masters teams? combine these divisions! the old guys have experience AND with new disc technology, they are not that far behind in distance... lets see some real competition!

Big Easy
Mar 12 2011, 11:34 AM
Yeah I will probably end up there instead.
Although I am not playing Dubs this weekend. :P
Shot 57 yesterday afternoon in the howling wind P
Got to play most of the round with Barb and Terrill, entertaining :D
and the mixed team from IOWA, Chris and his wife.

Big Easy
Mar 12 2011, 11:36 AM
Also, two PRO open teams... and like 874 pro masters teams? 874 teams !!! Wow I should have played masters this weekend :D

Big Easy
Mar 12 2011, 11:44 AM

Funny I thought this was Matt's event.

Michaels playing dubs with Mitchell :D

kwilkes
Mar 12 2011, 10:55 PM
Great Ace Sears!

slim___15288
Mar 12 2011, 11:05 PM
if anyone pulls my yellow z-nuke from the water on 16, i will gladly reward the finder for its safe return to my hands.

also, if you weren't a part of the fetch-a-thon from the pond by holes 4-6, you missed out on the funniest part of this tournament. at least half a dozen people in the water at any one time for over an hour wading around and pulling disc after disc out of the water. some left happy, others left dejected.

oh, and while rodney carpenter was wading looking for his starfire, our old friend twoputt decided it was a good place to.. how do i say this.. add fluid to the pond.

mtreat
Mar 12 2011, 11:41 PM
Hey, Matt is working on payout so I am going to post results.

Great day, great weather and some solid golf.

DON'T FORGET TO TURN YOUR CLOCKS FORWARD ONE HOUR TONIGHT!!

Tee at Dovillion at 9:00 am.

MA1 JEREMY TAYLOR BRYAN HINDS 49 52 101
MA1 RICHARD WHY CASEY FLETCHER 54 47 101
MA1 GARY HARRISON SETH COOK 56 50 106
MA1 DREW CUSTER JOE FELDER 59 50 109
MA1 JAMES PATTON RODNEY CARPENTER 57 53 110
MA1 NICK ROESLE SLIM MOYERS 58 52 110
MA1 CAMERON KASPERIT JACK LAWSON 56 55 111
MA1 RANDY WILSON THORNTON AUSTIN 58 54 112
MA1 COREY LEEMHUIS JEREMY GEIGER 58 57 115
MA2 TERRY JACOBS JOSEPH STETTINGER 48 50 98
MA2 JUSTIN SMITH MATTHEW WRIGHT 51 49 100
MA2 NORMAN BRASFIELD MIKE ADAMS 52 49 101
MA2 JONATHAN MILLS STEVEN RICE 54 50 104
MA2 MATT RAZMUS LEON FINNING 56 52 108
MA2 MICHAEL WHITAKER TOMMY AGENT 55 54 109
MA2 SCOTT LINDENAU LEE JOSHUA 57 53 110
MA2 MIKE MIDDLETON BRAD HOI 55 56 111
MA2 LUKE WEAVER DENNIS MINNICK 55 56 111
MA2 MATT SHIPLEY WAYNE MINSHALL 56 56 112
MA2 RAY POINDEXTER DANILE CHEE 59 55 114
MA2 JEFF SIMMONS ALEN RIDING 57 57 114
MA2 JUSTIN LAMPRO JESSIE CARLISE 57 58 115
MA2 WADE LARGENT JACOB LINDLEY 62 58 120
MA2 JUSTIN SMITH MICHAEL HARRISON 60 61 121
MA2 TOM KETCHER ZAC KETCHER 65 57 122
MA3 DANNY BENNETT LEON SANDERS 62 60 122
MA3 DUANE SELLERS EDDIE STANKE 64 62 126
MA3 COREY OLIVAREZ JIMMIE HASS 63 64 127
MA3 PACER ADAMS LARRY JUBY 62 65 127
MA3 SCOTT KETCHER MATT HEY 66 66 132
MA3 JOEY CHRONISTER KYLE JOHNSON 72 72 144
MA3 CHRIS CERVANTES MCCORMICK 72 73 145
MA4 BRITTANY OZMENT MICHAEL SCRIVNER 58 52 110
MA4 SARAH SLANE JOSH CATHEY 60 56 116
MA4 LORI LESLIE MATTHEW WHY 65 60 125
MA4 KIM CLICK MIKE CLICK 64 62 126
MG1 JIM GEURIN CHARLIE CHUNG 52 57 109
MG1 JAMES DIEL JEFF BERRY 52 57 109
MG1 WAYNE FOREST CONNER MICHAELS 57 53 110
MG1 RICHARD MITHCELL MICHAEL TREAT 58 54 112
MG1 BRAD STONE DAVE KING 62 56 118
MM1 JOHN BARTON JOEL WOODY 53 55 108
MM1 JEFFREY GREEN SEAN YOUNG 57 55 112
MM1 KENNY MORTON JEFF RING 59 55 114
MPM JOSE MENDOZA CRIS HICKS 48 49 97
MPM JOHNNY THOMPSON SAM NEILSEN 52 48 100
MPM JOYLE DEERING TONY WALKER 53 51 104
MPM RAY WALKER CRAIG HENSON 52 53 105
MPM DAN BOUGHER BILL PENNINGTON 56 50 106
MPM RICKY VASQUEZ GARY BEASLEY 58 52 110
MPM ERIC RAINEY SCOTT WITTMAN 57 57 114
MPO TAYLOR SEARS KYLE WILKES 49 47 96
MPO MITCH MCLELLAN DAVE PENNECAMP 51 45 96
MPO CHRIS HUTCHINSON BILLY LUND 51 49 100
MPS CHRIS CLARING NICOLE CLARING 59 54 113
MPS AKEA SMITH MIKE WELLS 63 58 121
MPS WESLEY BURCH MEGAN BURCH 64 58 122
MPS BARB PASKE TERRILL PASKE 64 59 123

See everyone in the morning..

wforest
Mar 13 2011, 12:03 AM
... oh, and while rodney carpenter was wading looking for his starfire, our old friend twoputt decided it was a good place to.. how do i say this.. add fluid to the pond.

... "just warmin' it up for ya , buddy" ...
... P R I C E L E S S ...
... that alone was worth the price-of-admission ...

bravo
Mar 13 2011, 12:08 AM
only 4 teams under 100 for 2 rounds

bravo
Mar 13 2011, 12:09 AM
great fun and great company

keldog
Mar 13 2011, 12:22 PM
oh, and while rodney carpenter was wading looking for his starfire, our old friend twoputt decided it was a good place to.. how do i say this.. add fluid to the pond.

The state of Arkansas is looking in to what killed alot of fish a few months ago, we mite of just found out why

kwilkes
Mar 13 2011, 08:29 PM
Great event. Good to see everyone!!

bravo
Mar 13 2011, 10:04 PM
thank you matt and staff for a great weekend of fellowship.
58 teams of friends and family

RonSTL
Mar 13 2011, 10:42 PM

The state of Arkansas is looking in to what killed alot of fish a few months ago, we mite of just found out why

KD,
What is up my friend, could "Toxic" be the word?

Peace to all oki and arki boys,

mtreat
Mar 13 2011, 11:53 PM
Recap coming...

Results:

MA1 JEREMY TAYLOR BRYAN HINDS 49 52 52 53 206
MA1 GARY HARRISON SETH COOK 56 50 52 51 209
MA1 RICHARD WHY CASEY FLETCHER 54 47 52 59 212
MA1 NICK ROESLE SLIM MOYERS 58 52 55 55 220
MA1 RANDY WILSON THORNTON AUSTIN 58 54 57 52 221
MA1 CAMERON KASPERIT JACK LAWSON 56 55 57 54 222
MA1 DREW CUSTER JOE FELDER 59 50 55 61 225
MA1 COREY LEEMHUIS JEREMY GEIGER 58 57 53 63 231
MA1 JAMES PATTON RODNEY CARPENTER 57 53 999 DNF
MA2 TERRY JACOBS JOSEPH STETTINGER 48 50 54 53 205
MA2 NORMAN BRASFIELD MIKE ADAMS 52 49 57 57 215
MA2 JONATHAN MILLS STEVEN RICE 54 50 52 60 216
MA2 JUSTIN SMITH MATTHEW WRIGHT 51 49 55 63 218
MA2 MATT RAZMUS LEON FINNING 56 52 54 56 218
MA2 SCOTT LINDENAU LEE JOSHUA 57 53 57 56 223
MA2 MICHAEL WHITAKER TOMMY AGENT 55 54 65 53 227
MA2 MATT SHIPLEY WAYNE MINSHALL 56 56 55 60 227
MA2 LUKE WEAVER DENNIS MINNICK 55 56 60 57 228
MA2 MIKE MIDDLETON BRAD HOI 55 56 58 62 231
MA2 JUSTIN LAMPRO JESSIE CARLISE 57 58 59 60 234
MA2 WADE LARGENT JACOB LINDLEY 62 58 57 62 239
MA2 TOM KETCHER ZAC KETCHER 65 57 59 58 239
MA2 JEFF SIMMONS ALEN RIDING 57 57 60 66 240
MA2 JUSTIN SMITH MICHAEL HARRISON 60 61 61 61 243
MA2 RAY POINDEXTER DANIEL CHEE 59 55 999 DNF
MA3 DUANE SELLERS EDDIE STANKE 64 62 63 61 250
MA3 DANNY BENNETT LEON SANDERS 62 60 62 69 253
MA3 COREY OLIVAREZ JIMMIE HASS 63 64 62 68 257
MA3 PACER ADAMS LARRY JUBY 62 65 69 64 260
MA3 SCOTT KETCHER MATT HEY 66 66 68 67 267
MA3 CHRIS CERVANTES MCCORMICK 72 73 76 71 292
MA3 JOEY CHRONISTER KYLE JOHNSON 72 72 76 81 301
MA4 BRITTANY OZMENT MICHAEL SCRIVNER 58 52 61 58 229
MA4 SARAH SLANE JOSH CATHEY 60 56 58 62 236
MA4 LORI LESLIE MATTHEW WHY 65 60 65 63 253
MA4 KIM CLICK MIKE CLICK 64 62 999 DNF
MG1 JAMES DIEL JEFF BERRY 52 57 54 59 222
MG1 JIM GEURIN CHARLIE CHUNG 52 57 57 57 223
MG1 WAYNE FOREST CONNER MICHAELS 57 53 55 62 227
MG1 RICHARD MITHCELL MICHAEL TREAT 58 54 60 56 228
MG1 BRAD STONE DAVE KING 62 56 59 69 246
MM1 JOHN BARTON JOEL WOODY 53 55 53 58 219
MM1 JEFFREY GREEN SEAN YOUNG 57 55 55 54 221
MM1 KENNY MORTON JEFF RING 59 55 59 63 236
MPM JOSE MENDOZA CRIS HICKS 48 49 54 49 200
MPM JOHNNY THOMPSON SAM NEILSEN 52 48 52 54 206
MPM RAY WALKER CRAIG HENSON 52 53 51 51 207
MPM DAN BOUGHER BILL PENNINGTON 56 50 52 56 214
MPM JOYLE DEERING TONY WALKER 53 51 54 58 216
MPM RICKY VASQUEZ GARY BEASLEY 58 52 50 57 217
MPM ERIC RAINEY SCOTT WITTMAN 57 57 999 DNF
MPO TAYLOR SEARS KYLE WILKES 49 47 49 50 195
MPO MITCH MCLELLAN DAVE PENNECAMP 51 45 51 53 200
MPO CHRIS HUTCHINSON BILLY LUND 51 49 53 57 210
MPS CHRIS CLARING NICOLE CLARING 59 54 52 72 237
MPS BARB PASKE TERRILL PASKE 64 59 56 61 240
MPS AKEA SMITH MIKE WELLS 63 58 55 65 241
MPS WESLEY BURCH MEGAN BURCH 64 58 57 62 241

kwilkes
Mar 14 2011, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the update. Dang Bubba. Your and Terry's 205 would have won Adv. I guess Taylor and I should have moved up to Masters with our 195. :)

twoputtok
Mar 14 2011, 10:53 AM
What a fantastic weekend of golf and fun. Thanks to the Treats for working so hard to pull this off, I'm very glad I played. Huge thanks to Wayne Forest for carrying me Sunday at Dovillio and allowing me to join his team. We had them worried right up to the last round but we took a stumble on the alternate shot format. The one thing we did do, was not lose to Mitchell and Treat, it was close, they made a run but we hung on.

To James and Jeff, the winners of our division, you both played great and James was mister 40 footer on the putts. He made some huge ones. Also, Dr. Jim and Charlie, you both played very good, even had the lead with 7 holes to go, almost had them.
This is a team that will most always be on or near the lead card.

If any one has not played with Charlie Chung latley, you will be very surprised, the guy has game, he has a great drive and was canning every important putt on Sunday.

Thanks again, Mike and Matt......................LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twoputtok
Mar 14 2011, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the update. Dang Bubba. Your and Terry's 205 would have won Adv. I guess Taylor and I should have moved up to Masters with our 195. :)

Pretty sure Bubba was told this was his last event in Tulsa that he is now either advanced or open. Him playing intermediate is like Devan playing Adv.:cool:

slim___15288
Mar 14 2011, 11:08 AM
I had an absolute blast this weekend. Thanks to the treats for donating their time to run the event.

highlight of the event: watching everyone swimming in the pond for over 30 minutes saturday night, and dave adding to the liquid content.

lowlight: the 6 putts inside 20 feet it took my partner and i to finish hole 13 at dovillio. turned a 3 into a 5.

kwilkes
Mar 14 2011, 11:26 AM
We should have played Am Wise.

twoputtok
Mar 14 2011, 11:42 AM
I pretty much did and still came up short.:cool::D

rwhy7
Mar 14 2011, 12:08 PM
Thanks to Matt Treat and all the volunteers. Especially the guy fishing discs out of the creek at Redhawk and spotting on all the courses I don't know his name but I know he saved my disc once and i am sure many others. So a big THANK YOU to him.

Thanks again Matt Great job I think everyone had lots of fun!

Southpaw527
Mar 14 2011, 12:13 PM
First off thank you all again for showing up and supporting the TDSA.

This sport is very important to me and I try and work very hard to help grow it. I understand that some people might not have liked the way I ran certain parts of the event such as the cap on teams, long lunch Saturday or the putting contest...I would like to assure everyone that I put lot's of thought into everything I did for this event. My actions were geared towards improving disc golf events in Oklahoma. I travel all over the country to disc golf tournaments, I see the good and the bad, and all I am trying to do is bring the good back to Oklahoma. I understand I will receive resistance from trying so many new things but I can assure you I am strong willed and very passionate about what I do, and I want to improve disc golf.

I hope everyone had a great time at the 2011 Green Country Doubles, I know I did.

Congrats to all the winners, I hope everyone enjoyed the fat pay-out, we only took out for the player's pack so it was able to be nice and big.

Thank you for everyone's kind words to me and the event.

BIG THANKS AGAIN TOO, MY DAD "MICHAEL TREAT", DAVID WISE, WAYNE FOREST, JARED PENNINGTON, DAVE PENNECAMP, AND JEREMY GEIGER...I could not have done it without these guys!

ANOTHER BIG THANKS GO'S OUT TO JEREMY TAYLOR FROM THE LODGE FOR DONATING A TON OF STUFF FOR GIVE-AWAY'S!

Please leave any comments/complaints on here which will help me improve for next time....

Well, I will see some of you down at Texas St. Championship, and the rest of you I will see out on the course soon!

kwilkes
Mar 14 2011, 12:53 PM
I thought you did a great job. Althought the break was a little longer than normal on Sat. there was no harm done. I also appreciate you paying 2 of the 3 teams in open. I am a huge advocate of the tournaments that pay out a minimum of 40%. I think it helps to grow the sport by paying more people out. Hopefully one day we will get some of these Adv. up and comers to play Open in a non sanctioned event. I firmly beleive it is an avenue to get better if that is any of the ADV. players goal. Thanks again Treat!!

mtreat
Mar 14 2011, 12:57 PM
Bubba is probably done playing any event I have anything to do with, forever!!!

We all need to stop this crap. He called me Friday night and swore his partner sucked, he said he is really bad and just started playing.

Hey Bubba, that was a flat out lie buddy, a lie...

Well, come to find out he has been playing for a year and a half.

Wise say him park hole 10 at McClure.

So I hope you enjoy that sack of plastic Bubba, it's your last..

Sorry for the negativity on a positive thread, but I am TICKED off about it...

slim___15288
Mar 14 2011, 01:14 PM
First off thank you all again for showing up and supporting the TDSA.

This sport is very important to me and I try and work very hard to help grow it. I understand that some people might not have liked the way I ran certain parts of the event such as the cap on teams, long lunch Saturday or the putting contest...I would like to assure everyone that I put lot's of thought into everything I did for this event. My actions were geared towards improving disc golf events in Oklahoma. I travel all over the country to disc golf tournaments, I see the good and the bad, and all I am trying to do is bring the good back to Oklahoma. I understand I will receive resistance from trying so many new things but I can assure you I am strong willed and very passionate about what I do, and I want to improve disc golf.

I hope everyone had a great time at the 2011 Green Country Doubles, I know I did.

Congrats to all the winners, I hope everyone enjoyed the fat pay-out, we only took out for the player's pack so it was able to be nice and big.

Thank you for everyone's kind words to me and the event.

BIG THANKS AGAIN TOO, MY DAD "MICHAEL TREAT", DAVID WISE, WAYNE FOREST, JARED PENNINGTON, DAVE PENNECAMP, AND JEREMY GEIGER...I could not have done it without these guys!

ANOTHER BIG THANKS GO'S OUT TO JEREMY TAYLOR FROM THE LODGE FOR DONATING A TON OF STUFF FOR GIVE-AWAY'S!

Please leave any comments/complaints on here which will help me improve for next time....

Well, I will see some of you down at Texas St. Championship, and the rest of you I will see out on the course soon!

hey, when you run an event with that many people, it is truly impossible to make everyone happy. you did a fine job in my book. things are gonna go wrong, some areas of the weekend will always run better than others - just a part of the game. you rolled with the punches and it all worked out in the end. dont sweat the little stuff. :)

wforest
Mar 14 2011, 01:33 PM
� absolutely a good job this-past-weekend , Matthew � KUDOS , buddy ...

wforest
Mar 14 2011, 01:35 PM
""oh, and while rodney carpenter was wading looking for his starfire, our old friend twoputt decided it was a good place to.. how do i say this.. add fluid to the pond. ""
""MA1 JAMES PATTON RODNEY CARPENTER 57 53 999 DNF""

� somehow related ? � cause and effect ? � could it be our buddy Carp contracted the dreaded �yellow fever� ? �

wforest
Mar 14 2011, 01:55 PM
... a monster-Thanks to Wise for taking-on the short-armed-liability of Me and my 830-rank � we DID stay on-the-heels of the front-running Teams , and had Fun keeping them worried � and man , Diel�s cuz Jeff has REALLY improved � between Diel�s excellence and Jeff�s bomb-drives and putts ; they make for a very-tight-Team in competition � Geurin and Chung are great-guys with game as well � and you knew that Treat/Mitchell and King/Stone were always lurking � all these ol� cats are a SUPER buncha company on any Course � and always a Blast to play 4 rounds of a weekend with Wise � Scotty has it made � Good Stuff ! �

sschumacher
Mar 14 2011, 02:27 PM
Bubba is probably done playing any event I have anything to do with, forever!!!

We all need to stop this crap. He called me Friday night and swore his partner sucked, he said he is really bad and just started playing.

Hey Bubba, that was a flat out lie buddy, a lie...

Well, come to find out he has been playing for a year and a half.

Wise say him park hole 10 at McClure.

So I hope you enjoy that sack of plastic Bubba, it's your last..

Sorry for the negativity on a positive thread, but I am TICKED off about it...

Bubba,

9 out of 10 TD's agree!!!

The tribe has spoken so don't come trolling around for a plastic payout at Chandlerstock this year either!!!:p

It's about time you get a real job and stop sucking off your momma's teet.

Guys like you are why I don't play tournaments anymore.:cool:

Southpaw527
Mar 14 2011, 02:31 PM
Thank you guys...

OK we have some people that won something at the GCD that did not pick it up...

I am going to list the last name of the winner then the team and div. for clarification.

1 HR. MASSAGE=SMITH-SMITH/WELLS-PRO
TOURNEY ROC=CLARING-CLARING/CLARING
T-SHIRT= VASQUEZ-VASQUEZ/BEASLY PRO MASTR.
HAT=DEERING-DEERING/WALKER PRO MSTR.
THE LINE VISOR=RICE-RICE/MILLS INT.
$50.00 GIFT CARD=AMES-AMES/JUBY REC.
TOURNEY ROC= BOUGHER-BOUGHER/PENNINGTON PRO MASTR.

Just get give me a call,pm,text, whatever and I will get your winnings to you.

kwilkes
Mar 15 2011, 10:13 AM
Is it next year yet? 2012 GCD!!!

the camera guy
Mar 16 2011, 05:52 PM
added a few images from sunday at mcclure

http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/garyE500/green%20country%20doubles%202011/

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/garyE500/green%20country%20doubles%202011/gcd14.jpg

mtreat
Mar 16 2011, 06:23 PM
Most awesome..

wforest
Mar 16 2011, 06:34 PM
... great pics , Camera Guy ...

wforest
Mar 16 2011, 07:07 PM
� huh ? � what did that shirt say ? � �Don�t Be A Richard� ? ? ? �
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/garyE500/green%20country%20doubles%202011/gcd21.jpg

wforest
Mar 16 2011, 07:08 PM
� who says terrain isn�t an obstacle ? � actually standing on his partners-shoulders �
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/garyE500/green%20country%20doubles%202011/gcd28.jpg

wforest
Mar 16 2011, 07:09 PM
� thanks Gary � for capturing one of the only Putts I made � (all-the-rest were just �nice-layups�) �
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k266/garyE500/green%20country%20doubles%202011/gcd23.jpg