Andi
Dec 30 2010, 05:34 PM
The 33rd Stockholm Discgolf Open will be played July 2-3. This will be the 16th time for the event at J�rva Discgolf Park. Registration to the event will start January 15.

New for this year is that registration will open in several stages where those with higher rating will get to register first. More details about this will soon follow on our website, www.sdgo.se.

Andi
Jan 14 2011, 07:09 PM
We just opened the registration for this years event. We're using the new PDGA Europe registration rules which adds stages to the registration where high rated players get to register first. More information about that is available on our website, www.sdgo.se.

gallerypass
Jan 26 2011, 01:22 AM
I sent the registration form for the Stockholm Open, although I'm not sure if its been received. I used 'rensa' to send it:). Can you send an e-mail to ocon at me dot com with the info where to send the money, happy Wednesday, Mike .. ps. is there a DG parcours in Timro ?

Andi
Jan 26 2011, 05:24 PM
I sent the registration form for the Stockholm Open, although I'm not sure if its been received. I used 'rensa' to send it:). Can you send an e-mail to ocon at me dot com with the info where to send the money, happy Wednesday, Mike .. ps. is there a DG parcours in Timro ?

Sorry, we didn't get it as "Rensa" means "Clear", so you actually deleted the message instead of sending it. But if you go back to www.sdgo.se and click the english flag in the upper right corner you will get everything in english including how to pay.

I'm not sure if there is any course in Timr�, don't think so, but in Sundsvall which is 10 kms away there is one called Sticksj�.

gallerypass
Feb 23 2011, 10:42 AM
I'm planning to travel to the Stockholm Open from Utrecht/Amsterdam: via train ,share small bus ( I'm a non-driver)**, other ideas? mvg, Mike p.s. ''PDGA kaddy'' to get experience, also an idea?

** saw that one coming:)

gallerypass
Mar 22 2011, 05:28 AM
cancelled plan to play Stockholm open for myself

I came across this sheet from an earlier world's greatest. Jan in Holland now has two kids and writing books in Dutch janeberg.nl

Is there a air-brushing contest during the tournament for the remaining players?

happy Tuesday, 2nd day of Spring !

Andi
Jul 04 2011, 01:59 PM
Pictures for the 2011 Stockholm Discgolf Open will soon be published under our official Picasa page: http://picasaweb.google.com/stockholmdiscgolfopen

Andi
Jul 05 2011, 07:03 AM
Pictures for the 2011 Stockholm Discgolf Open will soon be published under our official Picasa page: http://picasaweb.google.com/stockholmdiscgolfopen

Pictures from SDGO 2011 are now up under above mentioned Picasa page.