Cheech_Man
Dec 29 2010, 11:50 AM
Team Coors Light New Years Party

Ok, making it official. Playing disc golf during the day and rockin' tha house at night. We'll be out at Castle Hayne for a round or two of disc golf around noon or so at least and should be at the house by 6.

I'll have Coors Light and Champaign on hand, but bring more! And if you want something to throw on the grill, bring that too. We can provide the music and fire.

And don't forget your putters...we will probably have some putting competition (unless Scott Crouch comes).

We will also be playing disc golf on New Years day..hopefully all day.

Feel free to bring an air matress or sleeping bag if you'd like to stay over. I definitely recommend it...

Call me if you need directions. 704-737-9946

Chi Vegas

jmonny
Dec 29 2010, 10:12 PM
Team Coors Light New Years Party

Ok, making it official. Playing disc golf during the day and rockin' tha house at night. We'll be out at Castle Hayne for a round or two of disc golf around noon or so at least and should be at the house by 6.

I'll have Coors Light and Champaign on hand, but bring more! And if you want something to throw on the grill, bring that too. We can provide the music and fire.

And don't forget your putters...we will probably have some putting competition (unless Scott Crouch comes).

We will also be playing disc golf on New Years day..hopefully all day.

Feel free to bring an air matress or sleeping bag if you'd like to stay over. I definitely recommend it...

Call me if you need directions. 704-737-9946

Chi Vegas

FIRST!!!

I'll be there.