junky
Dec 16 2010, 02:43 PM
Welcome!

AndrewPfeiffer
Dec 19 2010, 12:49 PM
Looking forward to the tournaments coming to the Charlotte area courses. There have been multiple courses sprouting up all within a 20-40 mile drive!! I have played many of them and see varying levels of challenge. My son is a beginnner, but can out drive me on any day. His put style mimicks Nikko, Paul, and Will. We are currently advocating for my daughters to play, but for a start, they like to caddy!!!
Andrew

deoldphart
Jul 30 2011, 12:45 PM
Who is gonna be the TD for World Am Championships in Charlotte 2012, and have they found a host hotel, or what courses will bew played?

Spinthrift
Aug 03 2011, 01:18 PM
Who is gonna be the TD for World Am Championships in Charlotte 2012, and have they found a host hotel, or what courses will bew played?

Tourney administration is Sam Nicholson, Bill Jacobson, Jim Banbury and Paul Bergey. Host hotel will be The Blake in uptown at $89/night (not sure if contract signed yet). Likely the tourney will use 14 courses, but must be approved by PDGA before announced. Sam said at Am Worlds awards ceremony full field will be 1,188. Many feel it is likely most divisions will fill.

AndrewPfeiffer
Apr 20 2012, 07:27 PM
It is going to be the most memorable tournament ever.